Chapter 9: Would She Be Worth It?

Chapter 9: Would she be worth it?

Riley's POV:

Finn and Kara went up the stage.

"Well now that everyone is finally here," says Finn giving Tony a look.

"We would now like to tell everyone to take a seat at their designated spot and please enjoy the clip," says Finn.

He sat on his spot next to Kara. I sat on a spot where it has my name on it, but just my luck it's beside Tony. Tony sat down next to me. I ignored him. The projector screen was brought down as they dimmed the lights. The clip played showing when Finn and Kara's wedding.

It was adorable. The clip ended, everyone clapped and the lights went back on. Finn stood up from his seat and went up to the microphone with a glass of champagne in one hand.

"First off, I would like to thank God for bringing this perfect little lady in my life," he paused, he glanced at his wife and gave her a wink.

"That woman is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. She never gave up on me, no matter how much of an asshole I was back then. Falling in love with her is the the best choice I've ever made. If I never met her I'd still be a lonely manwhore I was back then. So for all those who has a special someone in their lives, don't hesitate to fall in love because it's worth it. If you're scared that you'll get hurt, well it's part of the package. You can't have a rainbow without a little rain and same goes for love. Don't let that special someone slip out of your fingertips because you'll deeply regret it. Tell him or her what you truly feel... Before it's too late." He did a little bow and everyone clapped

Tony's POV:

I know Finn is mostly sending that message to me. I told him my situation the day after Riley and I went clubbing.

I look at Riley and foud myself staring at the most beautiful girl in the world. She's breathtaking. But I saw a flash of sadness in her green eyes.

Finn rose his champagne glass and so did everyone else. "Cheers." Everyone said 'cheers' and drank their champagne.

Should I tell her how I feel for her? Would she be worth it? Of course, she will be. A slow song started to play. Okay, now is my chance.

I stood up from my seat and opened my mouth to ask Riley to dance but fucking Terrance had to come.

"Wanna dance?" He asks her.

"Get away from her," I said to him cutting off whatever Riley was about to say.

"Why don't you just fuck off Stark and while you're at it just go back to you little hoe," says Terrance glancing at Kelly, disgustedly.

Why the hell did I even bring her? Oh yeah, trying to make Riley jealous. But I don't think it's working.

"Let's go Zach," says Riley getting up from her seat and dragging Terrance to the dance floor.

They started to slow dance. I felt my blood boil. That's suppose to be me dancing with her.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, it's Kelly.

"Tony baby, let's dance," she said seductively biting her lip.

I pushed her hand off me.

"First off, don't fucking call me that ever again. Second, just fucking leave me alone. Just leave and go back to dancing on poles, you whore." I snapped at her.

Her jaw drops and her eyebrows furrowed.

"I told you to fucking leave, didn't I?" I ask annoyed.