Chapter 45: Cheating???

Riley's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! I groaned as I turned off my alarm. I rolled around the bed a bit. Wait a second, something is missing. I opened my eyes and I looked at the right side of the bed. Tony wasn't here. That's strange.

I rubbed my eyes and I rolled out of bed. I put my glasses on and I made my way to the kitchen. I stopped once I saw Tony at the counter on his phone, his back was facing me.

"Riley's not going to find out, we'll be fine, I promise." Tony said in a hushed tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We just gotta find a perfect timing to meet up again," he added.

I cleared my throat to let him know I was here. Tony jumped and his eyes widened once he saw me. He quickly hang up his call. I put a hand on my hip.

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"Just.. Someone," he answered.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him.

"What?! No, of course not!" He denied.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Then please explain why you just said 'Riley's not going to find out, we'll be fine, I promise. We just gotta find a perfect timing to meet up again.'" I said mimicking him.

He sighed.

"I can't tell you," he said.

I shook my head. I turned away from him and headed back to our bedroom. I put on a simple hoodie, sweatpants, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I quickly grabbed my phone and bag and left the room. Tony was waiting in the living room.

"Where are you going?" He asked me walking up to me.

"I can't tell you," I mocked him, rolling my eyes.

I opened the door and left. I got inside my car and I drove away. My phone started to buzz. I pulled over and answered my phone. It was Jake.

"Tony just called and told me you left," he said.

I sighed.

"I think he's cheating on me," I told him.

"What? That's crazy. He would never," he said defending Tony.

That's something new.

"I heard him on the phone with someone saying 'Riley's not going to find out, we'll be fine, I promise. We just gotta find a perfect timing to meet up again.'"

"Well that does sound like he's cheating. I'll talk to him," he said calmly, which was surprising.

"I gotta go. Take care. Bye," he said in a hurry.

"Bye." I hanged up.

I looked at the time, it's only 11 am. I'm suppose to have a small mission to attend to right now, I guess I'll just skip it for today.

I still can't believe Tony might be cheating on me. But I feel like that's not the case. But I do know for sure that he's hiding something.

My phone rang. I looked and saw it was Nat calling. I answered.

"Jake just told me what happened," she said.

"Oh.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Hey cheer up. I'll tell you what. Let's hang out, we haven't done that in a while." She suggested.