Chapter 10: First Date

I woke up from Tony's light snoring. I looked and saw that I was naked under the covers and so was Tony. Then I remembered last night when Tony and I both confessed. Well after that, we went home and we started making out and it got all steamy and well you know what happens next.

I smiled as I took Tony's hand and started tracing random stuff on his palm.

"Morning beautiful," he says huskily.

"Morning ugly," I joked making him fake a pout.

"Uh huh, an ugly who made you moan all night," he winks.

I felt my cheeks redden.

"Yeah, well you loved it," I smirk.

"Yes indeed. You know what else I loved?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I giggled. "What?" I ask.

"The cute tattoo on your hip that says 'never give up'. What's the story behind that?" He asks me.

I smiled as he starts playing with my hair.

"My mom always use to tell me that, it was the last thing she told me. When I was 13, when I started rebelling, I got this tattoo to remember my mom. It helped me to motivate myself to keep on fighting and never give up, no matter what." I explained to him.

I changed the subject since I don't really want to talk about my mother.

"Well I'm going to take a bath," I inform him as I kept the blanket wrapped around my body as I got up.

"Can I join you? You know, round 2?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope," I said making him moan.

"At least leave the blanket," he said with a smirk.

I shrugged and I unwrapped the blanket around my body and threw it as he stared at my body mouth slightly opened.

I winked and I head to my bedroom and to my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I made my way to the dining room and found Tony already eating with his flashy suit on. I sat on my spot.

"You sure you don't need me for the meeting?" I ask him as I put a pancake on my plate.

"I'm positive and I don't want Terrance to try anything on you." He says.

I nod and started buttering my pancake and spreading syrup on it.

"What time will you be back?" I ask him.

"About 7:30. Wanna go on a date when I get back?" He asks with a smile.

"Yep sure," I said popping the 'p'.

"Alrighty, well don't wear anything fancy wear something casual." He tells me as he got up from his seat.

"I'm going to go now because I'm actually an hour late. But I'll see you later," he says he gave me a peck on my lips and head off.

I chuckled. Typical Tony.

I realized it's already 7. Pretty much what I did all day was workout and practice my hand to hand combat with Happy until he had to go.

I wonder what Tony had in mind for our first date.

I wiped my sweat off my forehead and I drank cold water from my water bottle. I head to my room and took a quick shower.

I got dried and changed into something casual. A simple white tee that was pretty loose, black short shorts, and black lowcut vans.I brushed my hair and got too lazy to style it so I just left it slightly wavy.