Chapter 42: Arresting Mexican Drug Dealer

3 months later

Riley's POV:

After the Killian incident everything went back to place, except for some stuff.  We still haven't figured out who Killian's boss was and why they wanted me and my necklace. Like seriously? A necklace? But I haven't bothered to look deeper into it because my life is back to the way it was and I don't want to mess it up. Tony managed to get the Extremis out of my system. Ever since the incident, Tony and I's relationship is stronger than ever. We haven't argued, which of course is surprising since we both have such a huge ego. Everything is just going smoothly. Or so I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We've located him, Riley," said Nat through my earpiece.

I slashed a man who was attacking me right through his chest with my sword.

"Second floor, second door to the right." She added.

"Copy that." I replied.

Nat, Clint, and I are currently on a mission to arrest a Mexican drug dealer, Carlos Martinez. It's not just a small dealership, it's a huge worldwide dealership. They have a bunch of dangerous armed mens who work with them.

I made my way to the second floor but I walk into a dead end. Shit. I turned around and found about 20 mens cornering me. They were all armed and looking quite eager to kill me. I raised both my hands as I smirk a little bit.

"Drop the weapon, you are surrounded." Said a men with weird tattoos on his face.

"Ri, do you need backup?" Clint asked me through my earpiece.

"I got this," I smirked.

I dropped my sword and slid it over to them. I tightened the knot on my face mask.

Let the games begin.

Right before they pulled the triggers on their weapon, I created a powerful forcefield around me. Their bullets ended up deflecting from my forcefield and hitting them. I dropped my force field once they were all dead. I picked up my sword.

"Piece of cake," I muttered to myself.

I jogged my way to the second floor and went to the second door to the right. I found Nat and Clint interrogating Martinez. Once he saw me he started to smirk like he knew something I didn't. I furrowed my eyebrows as I faced him.

"You don't need a mask to hide your face, Agent. We know who you are and our boss is coming after you." He said smirking like maniac.

"Who is your boss?" Asked Clint.

"Like I would fucking tell you," he sneered, shaking his head.

I grabbed him by his neck collar and started to slowly choke him.

"Tell me," I growled lightly.

He shook his head as he gasped for air. I felt my hand warm up. He started to scream.

"STOP!!" He yelled.

"Who is your boss?" Asked Nat sternly.

"VICTOR TRENT!" He screamed.

My grip on his neck immediately weakened. I backed away from him. I froze. No. It can't be him.

"Riley?" I snapped back to reality.

Nat and Clint gave me a worried look and Martinez was trying to catch his breath. I took a deep breath. Clint placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He whispered.