Chapter 18: Argument

I entered Tony's room. I found him staring outside the window. I felt my heart beat uncontrollably.

"Tony," I say softly.

He turns around and his brown eyes glared at me.

"Was it true? All the things that Loki said?" He asks his gaze dropping to the floor.

I walk up to him and I sighed.

"Yes you were a mission," I admit to him.

He looks at me and his eyes were a bit watery. He blinked them away and he scoffs.

"So all you said was all lies and I just wasted 5 months of my life actually believing what we had was real?!" He asks raising his voice.

"No-" he cuts me off.

"I thought you were different from everyone else. But you're just like Pepper, you lied to me. You're a pathetic lying slut. You'll end up hurting me too." He spats angrily at me.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest.

"I couldn't bring myself to hurt you." I tell him.

He avoids my gaze.

"Yes I lied to you! But I never lied when I told you I really like you. I've gave up so many things just for you, just to stay with you and honestly I'll never get tired of it. At first, I thought I wouldn't fall for you and what I'm doing is just a simple mission. But I fell hard for you. My mission was to change you, to make you a better man but instead you changed me. But Fury wants me to either pick between you or S.H.I.E.LD. And I'm going to pick you because I love you so much Tony and I don't want to lose you." I tell him.

His eyes soften.

"I don't even know if you're lying to me again." He said as he stormed out of the room.

I sat on his bed and I sighed. I knew this wasn't going to end well. But he has the right to be mad at me.

I got up from his bed and got out of his room. I made my way to Loki's cage but I bumped into someone. I look and see it's Steve. He gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay, m'am?" He asks.

I nod.

"Where are you heading?" I ask him.

"I-I uhm I'm going t-to the bathroom," he stuttered badly.

Okay, he's lying. I gave him a questioning look but decided to drop it.

"Okay, if you say so. Just don't get yourself into trouble, big guy." I warned him as I pat his big biceps.

I see Tony walking our direction but he stopped and stared at us. He scoffs and walked away. I sigh. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Is it true, what Loki said?" Asks Steve.

I bit my lip but nod my head.

"Well I hope you and Stark fix things up." He pats my shoulder.

"Doubt that," I mumbled.

I walk past Steve and I finally reached Loki's cage. I entered and within an instant I felt my blood boil.

"Open that damn cage." I growled at the agent by the control panel.

"But m'am-" i cut him off by pinning him on the wall.

"I don't care what Fury or anyone will say. Open that fucking door or else." I threatened him.

He looked at me with fear.

"O-okay," he stammered.

I let him go. I see Loki lying down on his bench. The agent opened his cage and I rushed in. He closed it and Loki got up with an amuse smirk.

I felt my hand heat up. I started fuming as I grabbed him by his neck and smashing him down on the ground. His cold hands wrapped around my hand that was strangling his neck.

"You son of a bitch," I cursed at him.

"You're welcome," he said to me with a sarcastic smile.

He kicked me on my gut and I lost my grip on his neck. He threw a punch and I felt a hard impact hit my eye. I threw a punch at him and hit his face which was like punching a wall.

He laughs humourlessly. I can't use my powers because if it hits the glass, this whole cage will drop thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. I took out my sword and pointed it at Loki.

Loki puts his hand up in surrender. I hear some yelling for my name. I look and see Phil, Fury, Nat, Thor, Steve, Bruce, and Tony. I look back to Loki who was staring at my sword. He looks up at me.

"You know so little about yourself, Element. You don't even know that your biological father is also working for the same organization as you." He smirks.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I felt a strong arm scoop me up before I pounced at Loki and carried me out of the cage.

I look at Loki who was still smirking at me. I jumped out of Thor's arms and I stormed out of the room. I put my sword back in it's sheath.