Chapter 30: Unexpected Guest

After a long exhausting day at work I finally arrived home. I see a gigantic stuffed bunny. Wow it's almost as tall as the house. I smiled as I head inside.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was..." I trailed off as I found Tony's Iron Man suit sitting comfortably on the couch.

"What is that?! You're wearing this in the house now? What is that, like Mark 15?" I asked as he got up from the couch and walk towards me.

"Yeah, something like that. You know everybody needs a hobby." He said.

"Oh, and you have to wear your hobby in the living room?" I ask dropping my bag on the sofa.

"Just breaking it in, you know, it's always a little pinchy in the GUI-bagger at first." He said making me chuckle.

"Oh hey, did you see your Christmas present?" He asks.

I giggled.

"Yes, I did. I don't know how I could have missed that Christmas present. Is it gonna fit through the door?" I ask.

I sat on the sofa.

"Well actually, uh, that's a good question, I got a team of guys coming tomorrow. They're gonna blow out that wall." He explains as I took off my heels.

"Okay," I said unsurely as he walks behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"So, uh, tense? Good day? Oh shoulders, a little naughty.
Naughty girl. I don't want to harp on this, but did you like the custom rabbit?" He asks massaging my shoulders.

"Did I like it?" I ask.

"Nailed it, right?" He said proudly.

"It was cute and adorable but... Uh... I appreciate the thought very much." I tell him getting up and facing him.

"So why don't you lift up that facemask and give me a kiss?" I ask with a little smirk.

Tony made some lame fake computer sounds.

"Huh, yup, damnit. No can do. You want to just kiss it on the, uh, facial slit?" Tony asked tapping his facial helmet.

Okay there's something not right here.

"Why don't I run down to the garage and see if I can't find a crowbar to jimmy that thing open?" I ask as I made my way towards the stairs to the garage.

"A crowbar? Yeah... Oh, except there's been a radiation leak." He stammered.

"I'll take my chances." I said as I skipped down the stairs.

"That's risky. At least let me get you like a Hazmat suit or a Geiger counter or something like that." He stammered again, the suit following me downstairs.

"Busted." He said as I caught him doing pull-ups.

"This is a new level of lame," I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"You ate without me already? On date night?" I ask disappointedly, pointing at the half eaten food the robot was holding.

"He was just..." I cut him off

"You mean you were." I snapped.

"Well, yeah, I just mean we were just hosting you... While I finished up a little work." Tony explained.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Uh-huh."

"And yes, I had a quick bite. I didn't know if you were coming home or if you were having drinks with Alrich Killian." Tony snapped.