five

*Nicole's POV

"Are you guys insane?!" I yelled.

They all came towards me and crouched down in front of me, again, I tried backing up then realizing I was already against the wall. Then their eyes started to glow and they showed me their fangs. I gasped and tried to hide my head between my legs. I started to cry, and they all backed up.

Calum shushed me "Hey its ok."

All of the other boys left the room. "Why am I here?" I asked Calum trying to choke back sobs.

"When we were in the alley you saw me change I couldn't let you leave and tell people about what you saw."

"I want to go home."

"I know you do but you can't. I convinced the boys to let you stay. But you can't leave. So don't try, I don't want to have to hurt you."

My vision was clouded be all the tears in my eyes, I tried my hardest not to cry in front of him. I didn't want him to think I was weak.

"There is a bathroom right over there, there are towels in the closet. And there are clothes for you in the dresser. You should clean up and change, we are going to be downstairs come get food when you are ready." He said, and I nodded.

Calum left closing the door behind him and I heard a click. The door was locked.

*Calum's POV

I shut the door behind me and locked it, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, seeing Michael walking up to me.

"You didn't tell her about you're 'connection'."

"Yeah I know I just thought it would be too overwhelming."

"What do you mean overwhelming?"

"Dude she is trapped in a house out in the middle of the woods with four vampires, and she can't leave. She is probably scared out of her mind." I stated rather bluntly.

*Nicole's POV

I looked through the dresser to find some clothes, it's pretty cold I guess being vampire they don't need heat. So I grabbed some black skinny jeans and a dark grey sweater. I got in the shower and washed my hair with the coconut shampoo that was in there. I got out and brushed my hair the blow dried it. I put on my clothes and a pair of converse. I wasn't ready to go downstairs just yet, I was still trying to wrap my head around things.

I really want some grilled cheese.

I tried to ignore the signals from my stomach, but I let my hunger got the best of me so I yelled for Calum.

"Calum!.... Calum!"

"Coming!"

The next thing I knew he was there and he unlocked the door.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah" I said just as my stomach growled.

I felt my cheeks turn red. Calum smiled at me and took me down to the kitchen. We walked past Michael and Luke they were sitting on the couch just talking. We went into the kitchen where Ashton was making me grilled cheese. I sat down at the bar table on a tall stool. He set it in front of me when it was cooked through all the way.

"Here..." Ashton said setting the sandwich in front of me "Michael said you wanted one."

"How did h-"

Calum cut me off "Babe just eat the sandwich."

He called me babe... I wish he wouldn't call me that.

It was a bit uncomfortable. But I brushed off the feeling as I bit into the grilled cheese

"Don't call her Babe, Calum. It makes her uncomfortable." Michael stated as he leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Sorry." Calum said.

I wasn't exactly sure how Michael new that. I finished my sandwich.

"Um... Is it okay if I watch some TV?" I asked, still frightened and nervous.

"Yeah sure, it's right through there." Luke came in and pointed out to the living room.

"Okay." I washed my plate. "Thanks Ashton."

"No problem." He said with a slight smile. "I see why you like her."

These guys aren't so bad, I'm not hurt and I'm not starving or anything. They are a bit nicer that I thought kidnappers would be.

I sat on the couch and turned the flat screen on. I could hear the boys all talking in the kitchen. I was looking through the channels when I stopped to watch 'Mean Girls' I loved that movie.

But then I thought to myself.

Jamie! I never got to his house! I never called him! He might go to my house I won't be there, I'm never going to see him again. 

I started to cry, I tried to not let the boys hear me. I let the tears silently run down my cheeks before wiping them away. The boys were cute and all, but I had to get out of there.