thirty one

*Calum's POV

There was a loud crash from the kitchen which woke me up along with Michael and Ashton.

"What the fuck?" Michael said sitting up. We all jumped out of bed and raced down stairs we found empty blood bags all over the kitchen floor, there were drops of blood on the floor of the dining room, and there was a broken window. We looked out to see Luke laying in the snow outside!

"Luke?!" We all yelled. The three of us ran towards the door but it was already open. We rushed out and went to Luke's side.

"Dude what the fuck happened in there?!" I yelled.

Luke tried to sit up, he grunted "It was Nicole..."

There was a long silent pause.

Michael broke that silence with a yell "What do you mean it was Nicole?!"

"I mean it was Nicole! I found her drinking all the blood bags, I called out to her and she charged at me. We fought and she used her powers to push me out of the window. And I think she broke my hand!"

Luke's lip was bleeding and his hand was broken. We had to act fast, so I took hand and squeezed it tight, he winced at the pain.

"Sorry."

"No it's fine. Thanks"

"C'mon get up." I said as I helped him up. "We have to find her before she causes some serious damage."

We caught her scent, she was headed for town! We were following her trail for a while we just couldn't keep up. We tracked her to an empty and run down house, we walked in. She wasn't there but we knew she had been because there was a body in the middle of the room.

"Shit!" Mikey said, grabbing his head.

Luke sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I should have tried harder to keep her from leaving! God damnit!"

"Luke calm down, we can't stay here. We have to keep looking for her!" Ashton said, we ran out of there. Again following Nicole's scent.

We were chasing her literally all night, we found three more bodies in the process. She eventually ran back home and we found her out cold on the porch. Her feet were covered in dirt, and her face and hands were coated with dry blood.

What. The. Hell.