fifty nine

*Nicole's POV

I gasped and sat myself up. It was just a bad dream, I hate those. I wiped my forehead and saw that it was covered in sweat. I looked over to see Michael still asleep. I threw the blanket off of me and went over to my closet, I slipped of my sweaty shirt and grabbed one of Luke's hoodies that I took from his room. I slipped it on, it was pretty big on me, the sleeves were longer than my arms. The hoodie smelled like Luke, which means it smelled pretty damn good. I had taken a piece of clothing from each of the boys like shirts and hoodies, they didn't know of course, I just liked having things of theirs it comforted me. I'm not creepy, I'm normal. I swear. 

I crept out of my room and quietly closed my door, so I wouldn't wake up Michael. I tiptoed my way down the steps to the kitchen, I thought having some blood would soothe me. I took a bag from the fridge, it was the last one. Damn. I poured the blood into a cup, and put it in the microwave so it would warm up. Once the timer beeped I took out the cup and sat myself on the counter. As I sat, sipping the cup of blood, I heard footsteps coming from the hall. Being the paranoid chick that I am, I changed and used my powers to open the knife drawer. A knife slowly floated into the air and hovered next to me.

To my surprise Luke walked in, with his hair tattered, wearing sweatpants and his favorite Nirvana tee. He saw the knife and put his hands up in a defensive position. I let out a sigh, and made the knife float back into the drawer.

"You scared me. What are you doing up so late?" I asked him, as he came and stood between my legs.

"I should ask you the same thing. And is that my hoodie?" He smirked, putting his arms around my waist.

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so I came down for some blood. And maybe..." I trailed off.

"You look cute in it."

"Thanks. Do you want a some of this?" I asked, nodding to my mug.

He quickly nodded and took the cup from me. He set it down after a few good gulps, I looked at him and a smile spread across his face. Luke takes out his piercing before he goes to bed, so does Mikey, and without it he looks like some harmless little teenager, but he's still cute as fuck. You know I'm right. I placed my arms on his shoulders and locked my fingers together behind his head and stared into his ocean blue eyes, that I could most likely drown in. His hands landed on my hips and he pulled me in. Luke fiercely pressed his lips onto mine, I entangled my fingers in his soft blonde hair. He tightly squeezed my hip, making me gasp. He took that opportunity to glide his tongue into my mouth. He smirked into the kiss, and continued to explore my body with his hands. Eventually, his hands made their way under my/his hoodie and up my back.

All of a sudden the lights flicked on, I pulled away from Luke and I hissed at the sudden brightness. I looked to see Calum leaning on the door frame, grinning.

"What do we have here?"

"Jesus Christ, Calum!" I sighed. "Why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep. What about you guys?" He replied.

"I came down for some blood 'cause I couldn't sleep. Can you turn the light off? It's really bright." I half whispered.

He quickly flipped the switch and the room became dark again. I enjoyed being in the dark, and being vampires we can see pretty well in the dark.

"Thanks. You want the last bit of this?"

"Sure." I handed the lukewarm cup to Calum, and he drank the last bit of blood. I was actually getting tired now, I yawned and rested my head on Luke's shoulder.

"Do you want me to take you back to your room babe?" Luke asked.

"No, I want to stay down here with you and Calum." I said drowsily.

Luke picked me up and pressed a light kiss on my cheek. He slowly took me over to the couch. He sat down and put his feet up on the coffee table, I set my head in his lap. Calum ran out of the room and came back with a blanket, he sat down so his legs were under mine. He threw the blanket on all of us and I got comfortable.

They began to quietly sing to me, I love it when they sing. The started to sing 'Oh, Calamity!' by All Time Low.

"When I was younger I was certain,
That I'd be fine without a Queen.
Just a king inside his castle,
With an ocean in between.
Now all I do is sit,
And count the miles from you to me,
Oh, Calamity."

Their voices sound so angelic, it automatically lulled me and I drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.