forty four

*time skip

*Nicole's POV

I was woken up by the sound of a slamming door. I craned my neck to see one of Tanner's friends walking towards me. This guy was big and intimidating, dark eyes, tattoos covering his arms and some of his neck, he was also tall, and muscular. He walked in front of me and yanked the gag out of my mouth. I liked my lips, finding them dry, chapped, and covered with dried blood.

"Feeding time." He said monotonously, holding up a water bottle filled with blood.

I clamped my jaw shut and looked away. Even though I was starving, I didn't want anything from these guys. For all I know they could have poisoned it. I heard the guy huff, he harshly grabbed my jaw and forced my mouth open. He poured some blood into my mouth, let go of my jaw, and told me to swallow. I did so, and my throat was instantly soothed. I craved more, so he kept feeding me until the bottle was empty.

When he was finished he screwed the cap on and threw the empty bottle across the room.

"Why did you do that? Why not just kill me?" I asked him.

"Not my decision. Tanner gets off on torturing people to get what he wants, if you couldn't tell." He responded truthfully, and I nodded.

"But if it was my choice, I would have killed you the first chance I got. None of this torturing for fun shit." He said coldly. "But what Tanner says, goes."

And with that he retied the cloth gag and left.

*Ashton's POV

She's been gone five days now. We haven't received anything from her kidnappers. Michael has read her mind only one other time, and all we know is that they're still torturing her and she's in a lot of pain.

I sat in my room, curled up on my bed, leaned up against the wall as I looked out of the window into the rain. I hugged my knees against my chest and choked out quiet sobs as tears streamed down my cheeks. They're hurting her, and it breaks my heart to know that she's in pain. And it pisses me off, thinking about people torturing my mate for fun. I miss her so much, without her I feel so empty, like there's something missing. We didn't dare go out to look for her, although we all wanted to, they said they'd keep hurting her. They could also easily kill her, killing us in the process.

*Nicole's POV

That big guy left a little while back... Now I'm just sitting here, I'm still in pain, but it's not as bad since I was able to feed. All of a sudden Tanner barged in. Great, here comes the beating.

"Hey princess." He smirked, "We are going to be doing things a little different this time."

What the fuck does that mean?!

He came up behind me and kneeled down. I heard a quiet 'click' and the chains that restrained me fell. Needless to say, I was confused. Was he actually going to hurt me this time?

My question was answered when he pulled me up by my hair, causing me to scream. He punched my stomach and I fell to the floor, then he kicked my side and I let the tears fall from my eyes. I heard him walk away, but then he came back. He grabbed my hands and tied them together above my head, I was pulled up off of the floor and came face to face with my captor. My hands were tied together by a long rope, he took the other end of the rope and threw it over a beam that hung from the ceiling. He gave it a tug and my arms jerked above my head, he pulled it again so I was a few inches off of the ground. The rope dug into my wrists as I swung back and forth above the floor.

Tanner smiled evilly, and more tears formed in my eyes.

"Cheer up princess." He said, "This'll be fun."

He walked off, but he soon came back with a whip in his hands. My eyes widened at the sight of the black leather whip and I let the tears fall freely. My screams and cries were still muffled by the cloth gag. Tanner took out his switchblade and cut my shirt off, so I was left hanging in my skinny jeans and my bra. Tanner walked behind me and chuckled lightly. All of a sudden there was a sharp stinging sensation on my back, and I heard the sound of the whip crack. I let out a loud cry, soon my throat became sore from endlessly screaming.

*time skip

Twenty four lashes later, Tanner stopped. I felt blood seep out of the deep cuts that the whip left on my back. I whimpered as I fell to the floor when Tanner cut me loose from the ceiling. He didn't bother chaining me back to the chair, he knew I wasn't even strong enough to stand. I barely had enough energy to lift a finger. I was so weak, and in so much pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update. You're welcome. 😉

Do me a favor and stay awesome.