fifteen

*time skip

*Nicole's POV

Calum, Luke, Ashton and I sat on the couch while Mikey ordered Pizza. All the boys sat on the other couch and started to play with their Xbox, leaving me alone on the other couch. We had all changed out of our wet clothes, I was now wearing black skinny jeans and a red hoodie, but I was still cold. Ashton could tell- I would shiver and rub my hands together. He sped out of the room, he was like lighting, he was back just as quickly with a blanket. He came around behind me and sat next to me after putting the blanket on my lap. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I was instantly comforted.

Mikey walked out of the kitchen, "Pizza will be here in 30 minutes!" He said taking Ashton's old spot on the other couch.

Time flew and 30 minutes passed, then we all heard the door bell.

"I'll get it!" I yelled and hoped out of Ashton's embrace to greet the delivery guy.

With the cash in my hand I opened the door, and I instantly recognized the delivery guy... it was Jamie!

"Nicole?" He said. He gave me a look, like he was staring at a ghost. "Oh my god I was really worried about you! You never came over! You weren't replying to my messages! I went to your house to see if you were alright and you weren't there! It's so good to know you're safe!"

"You were probably the only person actually worried enough to look for me! I'm really sorry I never came... some family thing came up, and my uh, phone broke."

I took the pizzas from him and set down so I could give him a hug. He was warm, and he had a heartbeat. I forgot that I was staying with dead guys that didn't have those.

"Hey it's all good. And I'm glad you're safe and everything but, what are you doing all the way out here?" Jamie asked. "Does your family live here?"

"Oh, well uh I-"

"Nicole?" Michael said cutting me off. He walked up behind me and put his arm around me, he was trying to make it obvious to Jamie that I was off limits. "Who's this?"

"Mikey this is my good friend Jamie." I said.

"Hey dude." Mikey said casually.

"Hey" I could tell Jamie was intimidated. He shoved his hands in his pockets. I tried to pay him buy he just shook his head and told me to keep it.

"Well enjoy the pizza, and Nicole, I guess I will see you around." He turned around and left. I waved at him before he left and once he drove off I closed the door.

"What the hell was that Mikey?!" I said in an annoyed tone, I was trying to stay quiet so the other guys wouldn't hear.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Dude you know 'what'!" I said "Jamie is just a friend, I was supposed to go over to his house the night that... I came here."

"He didn't think you two were just friends. He likes you." Micheal rolled his eyes.

"Really... wait. Michael are you jealous?!" I gasped.

"What no" He scoffed. He was blushing. He grabbed the pizzas and we made our way back to the living room. And I was smirking. Which didn't go unnoticed.

"What are you grinning at?" Luke asked with a curious look.

"Oh its nothing... someone feels just a little threatened." I said in a playful tone

"Ooh! Mikey you jealous?!" Calum said.

I go back to sitting with Ashton and Mikey sets down the pizza on the coffee table that's in between the two couches. He puts on a little pout and it's kinda cute.

I try to reassure him. "Hey, I'm your mate. And your my mate. No one is going to take me from you, you are stuck with me for the rest of your life."

He smiled and opened the pizza boxes.