thirty two

*Nicole's POV

I woke up in the study. I was chained to that same god damn chair, I didn't know why. I was still in my pajamas, sweats and a loose shirt, and my hair was pulled back. Chains were wrapped tightly around my torso, keeping me firmly in place on the chair.

The last thing I remember was falling asleep, but I had a really trippy dream. It was a nightmare, and it was really realistic. I drank all the blood in the house, I pushed Luke through a window, and I killed some people.

But that was just a dream... right? That had to be. I would never kill anyone, except that one time. But I was blood crazy.

I started to doubt that I was dreaming, I mean why else would I be chained to a chair? I looked down and saw that my hands were covered in blood and my feet were dirty, like I had been running all night. I started to hyperventilate.

Holy shit! That wasn't a dream I really killed those people! Why would I do that! I didn't even realize what I was doing, I thought it was a dream! Oh my god! I pushed Luke through a window!

I could feel the tears start to roll down my cheeks uncontrollably. Soon after the boys came in.

"Please, tell me I didn't kill all those people!"

"You did." Ashton informed me, with his arms folded across his chest.

"I swear, I swear I didn't mean to! I didn't know what I was doing, I thought it was all a dream! I'm so sorry!" I kept weeping.

Calum started to move towards me. "Stop! Don't come any closer." I yelled at him. "I'm a monster." I said under my breath, turning my head away from his gaze.

Calum knelt in front of me, "You are Not a monster. Don't you ever think like that! You are the exact opposite, and you just made a mistake."

"But that mistake cost four people their lives! I killed them and I hurt Luke, I pushed him through a window and broke his hand!" I said choking back sobs.

Luke came to kneel at my feet next to Calum, "That wasn't your fault, you had no idea that you were actually hurting anyone! Look at me I'm fine now. We are going to unchain you now, ok?"

I nodded. Once the chains were off I stood and the two boys embraced me but I didn't reciprocate.

"I need to go upstairs and clean off." I said bluntly.

"Ok." Calum said, he and Luke backed out of my way and I brushed past Mikey and Ashton.

I rushed up to my room, and I ran into my bathroom to look at my self in the mirror. I hated what I saw, which was a vicious killer... a monster. I changed, and saw me fangs come out and my eyes change color.

"I'm a fucking monster!" I screamed with rage. The anger and terror consuming me, I punched the mirror. I wiped a tear from my eye when the boys barged in.

"What happened?!" Michael asked.

"Nothing I'm fine. Can you guys go, I just want to be alone."

"But-"

"Just go!" I snapped. I gestured my hand to the side- the door slammed.

*Michael's POV

The door slammed in our faces.

"So... she kills people when she sleepwalks?"

*Nicole's POV

I was breathing really heavy I put both hands on the counter. I felt like I was about to be sick but nothing happened. I pulled the hair tie out of my hair, and ran my hand through my hair. I took a sharp breath and tugged harder on my long brown hair, then looked to see my knuckles covered in my blood. I stripped and got in the shower washing the blood and dirt off my body.

I dried my hair and put it in a loose braid. I slipped on a pair of cotton shorts and I put on a Fall Out Boy band tee. I opened the bathroom door and got into bed, and began to softly cry. Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

*time skip

*Luke's POV

"I'm starting to worry that she isn't ok..." I said out loud.

Michael and I sat on one couch while Calum and Ashton sat on the other.

"Of course she's not ok! She's traumatized, she killed four people." Michael said.

"She never comes out of that room, it's been three days. She hasn't eaten, she won't talk to any of us and I don't think she gets any sleep. God knows how long this will last." Ashton said.

I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the TV. The news came on, the reporter stood in front of the house where we found a body.

"The police still have no idea exactly what killed these people, but each of the victims had multiple stab wounds on their necks which could have been the cause. The murders took place four nights ago, and the authorities are still looking for a lead."

I threw the remote at the TV.

"Guys this is really bad! Hunters have probably figured out that a vampire killed those people."

Michael chimed in "But they don't know that it was Nicole. If they come, which they won't, we will protect each other. May I remind you they are just humans with pointy sticks?"