thirty five

*Luke's POV

Nicole was throwing up black blood! We all jumped back, and stood in shock. She was breathing heavily and groaning. She started to cough and gag uncontrollably. The four of us stared at her dumbfounded.

"What. The. Fuck. What the fuck was that?!" Michael snapped in a tone that was filled with both anger and confusion.

"How the hell are we supposed to know?!" Ashton exclaimed.

It was early in the morning now and the moon wasn't out anymore so we decided to call Jack.

Conversation: (L- Luke, J- Jack)
I anxiously waited for Jack to pick up, every second waiting I just became more worried. After the phone rang three times Jack answered.

J- hello?

L- oh thank god! Jack, you have to get over to the house right now! It's an emergency we-

J- woah woah, Luke calm down. What happened?

L- Nicole! It's Nicole, please you have to help her, she was bitten by a werewolf! We don't know what to do!

J- I'm on my way.

And on that note the call ended. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and I ran to answer it, it was Jack.

"Thank god you're here!"

"Where is she?"

I led him into the dining room. Nicole was still on the table and there was a pool of black blood on the floor.

"She was bitten?" He asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah." Ashton informed him.

"I've actually seen this before. When a werewolf bites a person they turn into a werewolf too, but that can't happen with vampires. Can't be a vampire and a werewolf." He explained.

"Can you heal her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She just has to feed from another wolf. It will reverse the process and it won't kill the wolf. Luckily for you guys, I'm here to save the day." He said happily.

"Nicole, babe, you're going to be ok." Calum assured her, brushing her hair out of her face and behind her ear. She clenched her eyes shut, and whimpered. She nodded her head in pain as beads of sweat fell from her forehead.

Jack shrugged off his jacket, and rolled up the sleeve of his flannel. He clenched his fist and put his arm in front of Nicole. She changed, slowly sat up and bit him. She quickly took her fangs out of Jack's arm.

"Oh my god, you taste like dog crap!" Nicole yelled, turning her head away from his arm.

"You have to drink it!" I told her sternly.

She looked back at Jack, and he gave her a slight nod. Then she sunk her fangs back into his arm, he winced and Nicole released him from her grasp once she had enough.

"Damn those things are sharp!"

"You ok?" Michael asked, putting a hand to his shoulder.

"It's all good, werewolves heal quickly."

Nicole took a big breath. She pulled up her shirt and the bites were gone! A large smile appeared on Nicole's face, showing off her dimples. I pulled Jack in for a hug, it didn't last long because he really did smell like a dog. All the boys did the same and so did Nicole.

"Thanks Jack." Nicole said.

"No problem. You guys stay safe, ok?"

"No promises." Nicole said under her breath.

Jack chuckled and left. Soon after the boys and I pulled Nicole in for another group hug.

"Never a dull moment with you boys huh?" She asked.

"That's the glamorous life of a vampire." I jokingly said.

--------------------------

A/N
Hey guys, thanks so much for reading and commenting, I love you all so much for that. But I'm not sure that I like where this story is going... I just don't know what to do with it anymore, I'm thinking about ending it soon. If you guys could give me some ideas I would love you even more!

Thanks, love you guys, stay awesome!