fifty seven

*Nicole's POV

After waking up for a second time I said good morning to the boys and told them that I was going to take a shower. I sped up to my room and chose an outfit to change into after: black ripped, high waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top that said 'I speak fluent sarcasm', and a dark green flannel to tie around my waist. I pulled a towel out and set all my stuff on the counter. I turned the shower on, stripped out of my dirty clothes, and got into the shower.

I closed my eyes as I rubbed my body with the vanilla body wash, and began to sing.

"I thought of angels,
Choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth,
And clip their tiny wings.

Anything you say can and will be held against you,
So only say my name
It will be held against you.

Anything you say can and will be held against you,
So only say my name.

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday-"

I was cut off by the door opening then closing. "No, don't stop." Michael said, "Keep doing what you're doing."

"Uh... Michael what are you doing?" I asked.

"I- uh, I needed a new toothbrush, and we keep the spares in here below the sink." He answered, sounding unsure at first.

"Oh okay." It was only then that I looked down to see that my shampoo and conditioner bottles were empty.

"Michael, can you please hand me the new shampoo and conditioner bottles. They should be under the sink."

"Yeah no problem." He said.

I stuck my hand out from behind the shower curtain and took the bottles from him, giving him a quick thanks before he left. I could of sworn I heard him laugh, but I chose to ignore it. I closed my eyes once again as I lathered my scalp with the strawberry red shampoo. I continued to hum a familiar FOB song as I finished my shower routine. I wrapped a dark blue towel around my body and then another around my hair, I made my way to the large mirror and swiped my hand across it to get the fog away. I changed into my clean clothes but kept the towel wrapped around my hair.

I unwrapped the towel from my hair and quickly rubbed my head, deciding to leave my hair down to let it air dry. But when I looked back at my reflection I gasped. My hair was bright red!

"What the hell?!" I yelled, as I closely examined a fist full of my hair.

"Michael." I seethed. That little bitch.

"Michael! What the fuck did you do to my hair?!" I yelled as I threw my towel on the floor and stormed out of my bathroom.

*Calum's POV

I was sitting in the corner of my room, strumming random chords on my bass, when I heard Nicole start yelling.

"Michael! What the fuck did you do to my hair?!" She yelled. I heard loud footsteps indicating that she went downstairs.

I got up from my chair and followed suit. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Nicole was lashing out on Michael who stood there; arms crossed and a smirk on his face. It was then that I realized that Nicole's once brown hair, was now dyed bright red. It flowed down her back in wavy, natural curls. I do have to admit, red looked good on her. Luke and Ashton came down the stairs behind me, and I explained why Nicole was yelling at Michael. Ashton and I began to chuckle. I remember when Michael pulled the same prank on Luke, he had managed to turn Luke's hair bright, electric blue.