nineteen

*Nicole's POV

I woke up the next morning. I was spooning with Calum, he was the big spoon. He had his arm around my waist. It was a very comfortable position. I felt his body shift and I could tell he was awake now.

"Morning babe." He said in a morning raspy voice. His kissed the crook of my neck, I big smile spread across my face and I turned over to face him. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He rested his hand on my cheek. That made me smile too.

"You have the most gorgeous smile."

I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and brushed out my hair. Calum came in next to me and sat on the counter. And he watched me brush my hair with a cocky smile spread across his face.

"What?..."

"You're just so pretty." He made me blush.

"Thanks." I put on a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, a grey sweatshirt, and a pair of black Vans.

We walked down stairs hand in hand. We found the guys on the couch. And they all stood up when we walked in.

"Morning guys."

Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head. "Are you ready?" His voice was filled with concern.

"Yeah." I nodded. That was a total lie. There were butterflies in my stomach and I was shaking a little.

"We are going to walk you through a couple things before we start. Ok?"

"Ok"

We all sat down in the living room. "Because you're technically all of our mates, we all have to turn you. We have to bite you without drinking any of your blood. It will hurt, and your body will try to fight off the venom. Eventually your heart will stop beating and you'll be like us. Your throat will hurt and you'll need blood."

"Sounds simple enough."

"Ok... let's get to it."