twenty seven

*Nicole's POV

I got out of there as quick as I could, Mikey was gonna kill us. I ran down to the study and wiggled myself behind a bookshelf. I tried to steady my breathing so as to not make any noise.

He won't be able to find me back here. That was so funny, Mikey looked really mad I hope he doesn't come in here.

I was giggling to myself when I heard Mikey walked in...

Oh shit!

"Nicole you know I can hear your thoughts right?" I heard him say.

Fuck I forgot!

He came over to where I was hiding. He saw me, and calmly said "Hey."

He grabbed me while giving me a stupid grin. I playfully screamed and he picked me up bridal style. We were both laughing now. The pressed his forehead against mine. His red hair dangled in front of his eyes, I brushed it aside and stared at the doodles I had left on his face.

"I told you I would get you." He then carried me back into the living room where he plopped me down on the couch. He walked out to go wash off the marks I left. That's when the boys came down.

"He found you?" Luke asked.

"Yeah I was thinking to myself and I forgot he could hear me." They stepped over and took their seats on the couch.

Mikey walked back in and the four of us started chuckling.

"Yeah whatever. Ha ha ha. You guys got me." Mikey said with a fake smile. He sat next to me and I gave him a kiss.

"Anyway. What are we doing today?" He asked.

"Well we're going to go out and see how good Nicole does with controlling herself and her thirst." Ashton said.

"Ok then."

"Well I'm going to get ready." I stood up and ran to my room. I changed after taking a quick shower. I walked out of my room and stood at the top of the steps, I saw that all the boys were looking at me.

"You coming?" Calum chirped.

I put my hand on the banister and flung my legs off to one side of the railing and slid all the way down, and hopped off once I reached the bottom. I laughed and so did the boys.

"You ready?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Let's go I'm hungry."