twenty four

*Ashton's POV

We all walked into the kitchen, leaving Nicole on the couch in the living room. We were all standing in a circle. I thought I heard Nicole say something, but it must've been the TV. We tried to keep our voices low so she couldn't hear us.

"She's strong, like really strong." Calum said while rubbing his lower back.

"You ok?" Luke whispered to him.

"Yeah I'm fine" Calum said,giving Luke a fake smile.

"She's powerful, that means she's dangerous. If anyone figures out how strong she is, they might to try to eliminate the threat. We haven't even mentioned hunters to her."

Luke sighed and scratched the back of his head. "We just turned her, can we wait to tell her that there are people out there who's main focus is killing us?"

"We can't wait long. It's something she needs to know." I ran my fingers through my hair.

We all turned so we could go sit with her and maybe cool off by watching some TV. We started walking but stopped in the doorway of the kitchen. Nicole was standing up now, she changed and she was snarling at someone.

The guy was standing in front of her. She growled at him, she flicked her wrists and the guy flew across room and hit the wall. She extended her arm in his direction, he immediately grabbed his throat with both hands. She was choking him! She slowly moved her hand upward and he simultaneously moved up the wall. This was all happening so fast. I ran over to her I stood between her and the guy, which broke her concentration. He fell down and started coughing and gasping for air. She changed back, I grabbed her shoulders and looked back to the guy. The boys were already by his side helping him get up.

*Nicole's POV

I couldn't concentrate on the guy once Ashton stepped in between us. Ashton grabbed my shoulders and looked back at the guy.

"Hey what were you thinking?"

"He smelled weird. I thought he was here to hurt me, I felt threatened. What is he?"

"That's Jack, he's our friend okay? He smells funny because he's a werewolf." Ashton informed me.

Jack was standing behind Ashton. He brushed of his shoulders and crossed his arms.

"Jack why are you here?" I heard Michael ask.

"Well a little birdie told me that my good friends found a human, and they turned her. Congrats. I also heard that they had to pry their girl off of a human she sucked dry. She's strong, what's with the eyes though?"

"We don't know, how did you hear about what happened in that alley?" Calum said.

"Word travels fast, I get around. If you ever came across some hunters, she'd give them a run for their money." Jack said with a light smile.

"What are hunters?" I asked.

Jack stood laughing at me, the other boys weren't amused.

He kept laughing, then his smirk disappeared. "Are you serious? You guys turned her without telling about hunters?"

"Yeah." They all said in unison.

"Okay. Well. I should go then, you guys have a lot to talk about." Jack shot the boys a smile and walked out.

Before any of them could speak, I looked at them with a slightly angered look. "Sit down. You have some explaining to do."