seven

*Luke's POV

Jesus Christ that hurt like shit. Michael... I had her. She got away. Get the boys and get your assess out here!

Within minutes the boys are standing in front of me.

"She kicked me." I grunted.

"Damn Calum, you're girl took a vampire down. Better be careful." Michael said with a grin on his face.

"Shut up Michael." I said as I stood up.

"Which way did she go? We have to get her back!" Calum demanded.

"She went that way." I said, pointing in the direction that Nicole ran. Calum nodded then we all started running after her.

*Nicole's POV

I kinda feel bad for kicking Luke. I was never one to get physical. He grabbed my arm though and it really hurt, I suppose he got what was coming to him.

I looked at my arm and rubbed it slightly, suddenly Luke was in front of me again, I panicked I tried to kick him again, but he grabbed my leg and pushed me back into Michael's arms where he held tightly onto my wrists. I struggled to get away from his grip, but it was no use. Ashton stepped out in front of me. I saw his eyes glow but not like Calum's. Calum's eyes glow red, Ashton's were violet. I was mesmerized all I could do was stare.

Until heard him say "Nicole, stop struggling."

I obeyed. I had to, it was like I was under a spell. Ashton kept looking into my eyes without breaking his gaze he said "Go to sleep."

I passed out.

I later woke up in the same bed I found my self in that morning, but I was with an arm around my waist. I turned over to see that it was Calum. A sudden panic radiated in me. Why was he in the same bed as me? Why was his arm around me? Why am I still here? And why do I not have the desire to leave?

I carefully sat up and noticed that I was wearing an over sized shirt, then I lifted the covers to see that I wasn't wearing pants, just a short pair of cotton shorts. I cringed at the thought of a stranger changing me. But I was a tad grateful to be out of my other clothes. I licked my dry lips, and found myself wanting something to drink so I made my way out of Calum's grasp and I quietly crept down stairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge one side was real 'human' food one the other side of the fridge were bags of blood.

Why would Calum feed from that girl? If they have all this blood? There must be gallons in here.

I got put off by all the blood so I thought I would just go back to bed. When I closed the fridge door Michael, Ashton, and Luke were already standing there, they made me jump. I placed my hand over my chest and let out a shaky breath. I took a small step back to distance myself away from my captors.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Luke said to me.

"No its okay, I-I'm sorry for kicking you earlier." I said shyly while looking down and rubbing my arm.

"It's fine, you probably shouldn't try leaving again though. I really don't want to use force to get you back here if you try to escape again." He said seriously and I nodded in understanding.

Michael stepped out from behind Luke and he handed me a juice box. I smiled smally, and took the juice box with a shaky hand.

"It's late you should go back to bed." Ashton commented.

"Alright." I nodded.

"Goodnight." They all said in unison as I ascended the stairs.