eleven

*Nicole's POV

"Woah guys, this is a lot to process... does that mean I have to become one of you? And I have to stay with you forever?" I asked, confused and a bit scared. They all nodded in return.

"We have four full days until we absolutely have to turn you, before we all die. As we get to that point some of us could start getting weak." Ashton explained.

I was so overwhelmed, Ashton just basically said I had four days to live. By that time it was getting late, I was tired, and I had a bunch of information to process. I was in total shock, I needed to get some sleep.

"Boys I'm tired, I'm going up to bed, I need to sleep." I said.

I started to walk out of the living room to go to my room. As I began to ascend the stairs, I started trembling. Once I was half way up the stairs I looked back down at the boys.

"Can one of you boys come and sleep with me, in my room? I would feel a lot more comfortable." I asked in a quiet voice, I was a bit embarrassed by my question.

"I will." they all said simultaneously, causing me to chuckle lightly.

"Alright, we will all have squeeze in." I negotiated.

They all raced up the stairs, past me, and into my room. Once in my room, they jumped on my bed. I giggled at them, but I didn't think they noticed. I grabbed some pajamas and strolled into the bathroom. I put on the pajamas on that I picked out and I re-brushed my hair.

I walked out to see that the boys had also changed into other clothes. I yawned and walked towards my bed. The boys had comfortably positioned themselves leaving a spot in the middle for me. I crawled in and got comfortable.

I was laying on Calum's shoulder and he started to run his fingers through my hair, then he kissed my temple. We all said our 'goodnights' and I tried to sleep but my head was  clouded with all the new information I had to process. Eventually thinking tired me out and I drifted off to sleep.