Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"Get up!" shouted someone.

I rolled over from one side to the other, which was the position the baby books said I should start practicing. This way I would be used to falling asleep on my side by the time my baby was too big for me to sleep on my back.

The covers were rudely yanked off of my body, and I instantly reacted. I had uncovered my hot belly when I slept, so it was on display beneath my baggy over sized t-shit. I covered up my belly, before the person even realized anything.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking up at Adam.

"Waking you up. Mitch said you needed to get up. It's already 11."

I groaned, and rolled over again.

"Come on!"

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Downstairs with Kathleen. He made bacon and eggs."

The enticing thought of food had me out of bed quickly. I walked down into the kitchen, stretching my arms high over my head, making my usual weird morning noises. Liz had called it my baby kitten moments.

Sure enough yummy bacon and eggs were waiting on the stove. I popped some frozen waffles into the toaster, grabbed a plate, and scooped the plate full of eggs and bacon.

There were probably three dozen eggs made in two huge pans for the six of us to share. That was four huge werewolf teenage boys, another small werewolf girl, and a pregnant girl. There was a huge plate stacked high with bacon.

I had no problem with taking my share of food. There was enough to go around for all of us. My waffles popped out of the toaster. I sliced a grapefruit in half, putting one half into a bowl and the other back in the fridge.

The boys and Kathleen filled up their own plates, and made their way into the living room. Since I was the only one balancing so much, I was walking a lot slower. I was the last one into the living room, so all the seats were taken. The boys had spread themselves selfishly out on the couches. I glared at each of them, unable to talk with a piece of bacon sticking out my mouth. I sat on the carpeted floor, leaning against one of the couches, and placing my food on the coffee table.

"If mom were here she would kill us all for eating in here," I muttered.

I forked some eggs into my mouth.

"What mom doesn't know won't hurt her," Mitch said.

"Well don't you have a lot of food on your plate," Adam commented with a snicker.

I stuck my tongue out at him, before shoving another piece of bacon in my mouth with a pointed look at Adam.

"You know she never cared about how much she eats. She could probably pack away as much as we could!" Philly said.

My mouth was too full with eggs to make a snappy comeback. I finally satisfied my craving by digging into the grapefruit. I relished in it's freshness. Stupid cravings made no sense.

"Slow down will you? I don't want you to choke," Dylan said.

I glared at him, but started to scoop my food slower. I was the last person to finish their food. Adam offered to take everyone's plates into the kitchen for us. I hopped up, and stole his seat as soon as he was through the doorway.

"You better get off my seat when I come back," Adam yelled from the kitchen.

"Stupid werewolf hearing," I muttered, sliding off the comfy cushions onto the floor.