Chapter 13

Hey hope you enjoy! oh and I also posted up a new story that u should check out.

Chapter 13

I had cried for what felt like hours but now I felt nothing. I tried to cry or at least stay angry or sad but nothing came. I was hollow. I was sitting on the floor staring at the drying dust at my knees. I should have probably moved to the cot, but I just couldn't. I spent maybe 10 minutes trying to move even my finger but it didn't work.

He called me weak, and pathetic. He said I was nothing to him. He also practically called me a vermin by calling me a human. That strange part of my mind that had convinced me to lie to Jace was trying to get me to feel something, but it wasn't working. I couldn't do a thing. I felt so drained and weak and pathetic just as he had told me.

A sudden bang from up above at the top of the stairs sent a small reaction through my body, my heart started to race, my mind started to perk up hoping it was him. After a moment I realized it wasn't not really me but my body realized it, that it wasn't him. There was no special draw to it. The steps creaked but no other sound came. A noise only created by grace that most werewolves have. The gray socks showed up first followed by washed out jeans and a plain gray long sleeve shirt. When his face appeared I recognized him as the nice boy who had made sure I wasn't too badly hurt.

The boy smiled at me but something in my expression made him frown.

"Alpha wants you to come talk to him," He said rubbing the back of his neck as though uncomfortable. "I think we will also check out your head. Its still bleeding." He sounded guilty when he said this.

He opened up the door for me to come on out. One part of my mind was just shut down while the other was actually listening to him. Still bleeding! That part of my mind was pissed, and I was glad for it, but sadly I think its the other part that controls my muscles. I really did try but I just couldn't make my legs work.

After a minute of trying to move the boy bent down and picked me up. The sudden touch jump started my brain a bit. I was out of his arms walking away from him. He let out a sigh and put cuffs on my wrists. As if I could run away. Again at the sudden contact between flesh I jumped. This time the jump had started a shaking in my hand I couldn't control. My knees were also shaking but not as badly as my hands. The boy reached out to try and control my hands. At the touch they started shaking even worse.

"Are you ok?" He asked truly worried.

I managed to nod my head but no words were coming out. He started to lead me away, but at the touch he had on my arm my entire body started to shake. I stated to panic. Why am I shaking? I was terrified of what was happening. He must have seen something in my face that tipped him off I was just as frightened of what was going on as he was.

He backed up a bit and tried to get me to walk with no success. Suddenly my knees buckled out from under me and I fell to the ground. The boy started panicking. He picked me up and carried me bridal style up the stairs like a bullet. I was thrashing in his arms. Everything made absolutely no sense. Why the hell am I shaking???

"Help somebody!" The boy cried out. This brought practically the whole house down as he carried me into the main house away from the dungeon underneath the shed. He was led into a bedroom where he was instructed to set me down.

"What happen?" Asked the Alpha.

"I don't know. I came downstairs to get her but she couldn't move. I went to go pick her up but then she jumped and started shaking when I put on the cuffs. Every time I touched her it just got worse," He tried to explain.

Once he was done everyone started to back away from me. Slowly after a while of discussion my body stopped shaking and I was only left with shaking hands and knees. Every time somebody looked at me they must have seen a petrified little girl. I could tell my eyes were wide with fear and my mouth was parted ready to scream for help, but no sound would come out. I looked around the room at maybe 6 different people in here along with another handful in the doorway.