Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Waking up with in a room all alone that was previously filled with loud noisy teenagers at four in the morning, you're not very impressed. You'd begin to wonder what happen. You go to check everything out, and find that the front door was bolted, but the alarm was not turned on. Idiots. That's what I thought when I woke up laying on the couch all alone. Not only did they all leave me alone, but it was pouring out so I had to walk home in the rain. Again what idiots were boys?

I was walking in the pouring rain, pulling up my hood for the twentieth time after being caught in the wind. Why do I even care if it stays on? I was already drenched. My ankle was on fire from walking for over half a mile on slippery grounds. I kept bracing myself for falling and injuring my already injured ankle even more. I also kept thinking to myself that boys were so stupid. I kept on worrying if I was going to make it home before anyone got up and realized I wasn't home.

I stumbled across the street stopping the only car I have seen out since I started walking home. I made my way out of danger of being run over by the car. I started consecrating on the uneven slippery sidewalk, and my feet making contact with them, after nearly falling yet again. I heard the car engine pass me. I focused back on my feet giving it directions to avoid that puddle or that crack. In the back of my mind I noticed the engines sound was getting closer to me. I ignored it as a new shot of pain fled through my ankle as I stepped on an uneven part nearly falling. Avoid that. Take a small step here. I heard the distant sound a screeching noise like skates on ice, above the sound of the engine that was directly ahead of me.

I looked up and saw that silver car, which had stopped for me before, idling on the side of the road with its passenger window rolled down. I peered in and spotted a boy maybe a year or two older then me. He was hot too. I stopped walking right by the passenger door.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I looked confused so he explained a bit more. "I noticed you stumbling a lot back there.

I hesitated before answering. "I hurt my ankle pretty badly a while back and it's not fully healed."

"Would you like a ride?"

I looked around. My other option was continue to get soaked to the bone, and get a terrible cold forcing me to not be able to make it back from the dead on my new motorcycle on Monday. Oh and don't forget delay the healing time on my ankle and possibly slipping and breaking something new. Or I could just get into the car and avoid all of that. I nodded and opened the passenger door. I hopped into the car and slammed the door shut against the cold rain. It was so warm inside the car.

I pulled down my hood and heard a gasp from my side. I looked up to meet a pair of liquid evergreen eyes that had flecks of black here and there along with flecks of gold. Every single piece looked as if it were carved into gems that were surrounding his pupil. Staring at his eyes for so long I felt as thought they were getting deeper and deeper as the golden topaz edged eyes darkened into a deep liquid onyx. The eyes were surrounded by dark eyelashes. I pulled my eyes away from those beautiful eyes that were staring back at me. I focused on his whole body. He had dark brown hair a shade or two lighter then mine. He had the perfect tan even in this cold weather that we have been having for the past few months. He was very well built and a head taller then me just when sitting down. No doubt standing up he was probably a lot taller then me. God he was an angel. Yeah I know, totally corny, but it was the truth and I couldn't think of any other way to describe him.

"I can turn up the heat if you'd like," he said snapping me out of the hypnotism he had been doing to me.

I shivered and nodded my head he turned up the heat blowing a gust of warm air through out the car. He started driving away.