Chapter 11

Chapter 11

My head was throbbing as I opened up my eyes. There was a very dim light coming from underneath a door, but not enough for me to make out anything. I closed my eyes again trying to ward off the head ache. Something jolted my entire room. I rolled over to try and figure out what was going on. When I rolled over my back hit something cold and hard. My eyes snapped open immediately, trying to figure out why my soft warm bed was suddenly cold and hard. I reached out and rubbed the smooth metal floor. Where am I? I tried to sit up to get a better look around but hit my head on something. The sound of my skull hitting the metal echoed throughout the small space I was in. I rubbed my head trying to ward off another sharp stab of an oncoming headache. The small room I was in lurched up again sending my head into the metal above my head.

I suddenly felt very nauseous. I started breathing in through my mouth to control the bile in my throat. After a minute of me half sitting up on my elbows and me breathing in through my mouth I managed to calm down my head and stomach enough to focus.

I started with What happen? I tried to wrack my brain for my last memories. Suddenly it all came back. The party, the drinking, beating up that poor dude, the sick feeling that had not been caused from drinking, and last the two guys who had chased me and knocked me out.

So all that I knew for now was that those two guys that I had never met before had knocked me out and put me where ever I was. So I knew the what, but not the why or where. I decided that the where would be the easiest to figure out right now. So where am I? The room lurched again forcing me to lay down quickly before I hit my head on the metal ceiling. I reached out and felt around for anything that could help me. The floor the walls and ceiling were metal. I tried to crawl over to the door, or at least I think its a door.

I made it about a foot away when something pulled on my leg. I quickly started kicking trying to shake it off. The only response I got was metal banging against metal, and a sound that reminded me of a chain. I reached out with my fingers to find that my legs were shackled. I tried yanking on it, but only succeeded with accidentally cutting my ankle with a sharp metal bolt attached to the shackles. Ok so escape seemed to be a lot harder then I thought.

Another lurch and the sound of an engine I hadn't realized before told me where I was. I was in some strange car. From the sound of it I was in some small back part. Probably a cage of some form, meant to keep me held like a prisoner. A cage! I started to panic at the thought of being in a cage, no more like a metal box. I started hyperventilating when I realized I was in a large metal box. This was even worse. A cage gives me air, a box doesn't.

Ok breath, I instructed myself. I breathed in though my mouth again as a head ache started to come back from the short gasping breaths. That seemed to clear out my mind. Ok so now I know the where. I'm in a car in a metal box shackled to the floor of the box. What. I was at a party and got knocked out by some dudes I had never met before. Why? I still didn't know why. I tried to think, but nothing was coming.

I threw my hands up in the air in frustration. I hit my hands against the top of the box hurting my fingers and shoulder from the sudden pop. It still wasn't fully healed. Wait, my shoulder. I now knew why. I was in here because of the Steffan's pack. They must have captured me and are now taking me to the alpha. I started to panic. I was terrified that they would kill me, or torture me and use me against my family. My head started to ache again. The pain starting in the back of my skull where I was hit. I reached up to rub it and realized it was wet. I pulled my fingers away and rubbed them against each other realizing I was bleeding. Was I at a risk of bleeding to death? How long had I been unconscious. I felt around me and realized I wasn't. The floors were fairly dry except for where my head had been lying before.