Chapter 24

I can't believe I have to write this. It's so terrible. I hope you all enjoy it though. Please, please Vote and Comment!!!! I really need it. Sorry for the cliff hanger btw.

Chapter 24

So the problem with me solving this problem is that; A. I can't tell anybody about it, B. It involves a lot of stuff that I know absolutely nothing about, and C. It was just so damn complicated.

For the next few days I was obsessing over trying to figure this all out. I sighed in frustration, one day during class.

"Is there something you would like to tell us?" Asked my small pinched faced teacher.

I shook my head before mumbling a no. He narrowed his eyes, before going back to talking to the class in his monotone voice. I shot my teacher daggers at the back of his head. Finally the bell rang, and I was out of there like a flash. I went to go find somebody to get my frustrations out to.

I first needed to dump all of my shit by my locker though. I turned around the corner by my locker and froze mid-step. Before me Mitch was pushing Kathleen against her locker aggressively, as they were in an intense make out session in the hallway. I started to gag, before running past and reaching my locker. I dumped all of my stuff into my locker, before taking off to lunch. I found Adam in line, and went up to stand by him.

"Hey!"

"Hey, have you seen Kathleen?" He asked me searching around the cafeteria.

"Yup! She's face locking with my brother," His face darkened for an instant before it returned back to his normal cheerful self.

"The only friend I actually get, and my brother steals her."

Adam laughed at me.

I picked up a tray, and got some cheese pizza, that looked incredibly appetizing. I paid for my food, and sat down by Philly and Adam. I started to eat my meal, and finished it in a minute. I then reached over and stole the piece Philly was picking at. He glared at me, before going back to playing with a small pile of cheese on his tray.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Hm?" He asked wondering how I had caught onto the fact he was upset. "Nothing, just thinking about the rouge."

I nodded my head understanding, and shoving the pizza into my mouth.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Thanks," I said even thought he didn't compliment me, "I finally just decided to forget the past. Dwelling on it isn't going to help. I just have to keep going forwards, and try to fix things."

He narrowed his eyes trying to find a double meaning. "Really?"

"Yep," I said throwing my hands out to the side, like a bird ready for takeoff, accidentally flinging the pizza into his face. I started cracking up laughing, while sputtering out an apology. I grabbed a handful of napkins, and helped clean up his face.

"Hey." I heard from my side.

I looked up to see Mitch and Kathleen standing there getting ready to sit. Mitch had his tray of food in one hand, and the other around Kathleen's waist.

"Thief!" I accused Mitch, glaring at him, before snatching Kathleen from him and sticking her between Adam and me.

"What did I do?!" Mitch asked.

"Stole my only friend, and then started making out with her in the middle of the hallway."

"We weren't making out!"