Cheater part 2

Recap:

When you got to the party you saw your girls already there waiting for you. You got out and walked to them with Ryan following your lead. This is a game that basically everyone knows about. Ryan put his arms around my hips while I was talking to the girls.

Everyone went to dance so Ryan and I decided to dance too. The songs started blasting through the speakers and everyone was grinding on each other.
Justin saw Ryan and I dancing and he had that face he gets when he's jealous. I saw this as an opportunity to deepen the plan. I leaned in and kissed Ryan. The kiss quickly got heated. When we pulled apart I saw Justin charging towards us.

-Now-

(^listen to the song at the top while reading)

"What the heck Justin" I said as I grabbed Ryan's hand and made sure he was alright.

"Ryan you're my best friend why would you do this to me" Justin said getting ready to fight

"Last time I checked you were the one buying things for your ex and making ur girlfriend feel like crap" Ryan said as he grabbed my hand and led me back to the dance floor and started dancing.

2 hours later
"Ryan I don't think I can dance anymore my legs are killin me" I said stumbling off the dance floor. When I turned around I saw him dancing with another girl. I guess I can't leave anytime soon. So I decided that I was gonna try to find the bathroom. I was about to enter the bathroom until I was pushed in a dark room.

" what the heck" I said but I was cut off by lips on mine. Oh no he didn't. But then again I couldn't resist. He's my weakness.

"Give me another chance " Justin said

"Sure but if u do it again I'm gonna chop off you dick so u can't do it with anyone else"

A/n I will be posting again tonight or tomorrow. I wanted to thank all of you for liking and reading my books. Sorry it was short but the next one will be longer. Love y'all

Olivia aka Liv