Shower (short)

Justin getting ready to take a shower but Damn that boy can complain. He was making dirty remarks at me and was getting upset because I wouldn't do the what he wanted with him. Hes always making wet jokes and thirsty for the d jokes. He's cute but today wasn't a day that I had time for his nonsense.

When he got into the shower he was singing his butt off while I was making reservations to our favourite restaurant for our anniversary next week. I wanted everything to be organized.

Every time I say something about liquid he says wet jokes like boy it's getting old. I was on the phone the other day and I put it on speaker and my friend said she was thirsty and Justin just so happened to enter the room at that time and heard her and had to say " she's thirsty for the d" and walked away.

"Y/n baby, can you bring me my clothes on the bed please" "sure" I said as I got his clothes but just then I thought of something. "Here j I'm leaving it on the counter" I said about to walk out of the bathroom door " baby come take a shower with me" he said with a smirk "no thanks" I said walking out " oh and J" "ya babe" "who's wet now" I said smirking,  walking back into the bedroom.