Never forget (9/11 imagine)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time and Omg guys we did it. We hit 100k today and I'm so grateful. Also today is a day to remember so I decided to make this.

December 25th 2001

Dear Jason,

I don't know what made you make that stupid decision of high jacking a plane but something did. Jase and I miss you more than anything. Why did you have to leave us Jason. Things were going so well. I never got the chance to tell you but I found out not to long ago that we were gonna have a daughter. I knew you always wanted a daughter and now we're gonna have one and you won't even be here to protect her. Alex and Justin have been watching over us and helped us through everything. Clark is back in town so we have to lay low for a while. He even blew up a Ty's car. We need you here J.

I love you Jason, we all do and the gang just isn't the same without you. I remember the first time we got into a fight you took me to Paris while I was asleep. You were such a creep back then. You'll always be in our hearts J.

"Love last forever when you're with a McCann"

~ Your Baby Girl y/n

I placed the letter on his grave as a tear drop dropped on it. "Mommy it's okay" Jase said as he hugged me. "Mamas okay baby" I said picking him up.

?????? POV

I watched as her and Jase shared an emotional moment at his grave. It's a shame he isn't who he claims to be.

Currently date: September 11th 2016

Your POV  

"Athena, Jase lets go we're gonna be late for the gangs annual soccer game" "mom do I have to" Jase said walking down the stairs dressed the way his father was around his age. "Jase don't be so annoying. Mom don't worry we're sups excited to go" Athena said walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple. "Ya mom I wouldn't miss it for the world" Jase said trying to sound excited. "Listen sweetie I know you and Jessica broke up but she-" "Jase,mom and I and basically the whole world knew she was using you and we tried to warn you but don't let that peasants get to you" Athena said with a laugh. "I guess you're right" he said grabbing a water from the fridge. "So are you gonna be playing Jase" I said as the doorbell rang. "Well obviously someone has to beat uncle Justin right-" "J-Jason?"

Did Jason fake his death? or is Justin posing at him? And if Jason really is alive who's in the coffin?  who's Clark? And Is he dangerous?

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. Once again thank you all for supporting my book. I might open request soon idk when so please stay tuned for that if you want one. You guys are amazing. I hope you guys have a great week and I'll talk to y'all when I update again.