Request #2 :"see birthdays are fun"

If they're are any mistakes I'm sorry

This is for you KLoveQueen I hope you like it.

Intro:

Birthdays are always fun when you're with your loved ones but what happens if you have a famous family? Does everything become more lit now?

Well your about to find out...

"Mom" my 8 year old daughter Lundyn said "yes sweetie" I said cleaning up the house a bit "tell me a story about when I was younger" she said as she took the photo albums out.
Tonight's gonna be a long night

~ Flash back ~

Your POV

"I wanna try something new all night" we all sang as the kids were swimming in the pool and the adults dancing and turning up. Justin was taking care of the food while I was holding our daughter Lundyn. Today was her first birthday.

My brother Lucas took her and went around to all the family members and took pictures. My oldest son (5) Blake was off to the corner of the pool by himself. "Lake (his nickname we gave him because he's loves playing in the water) what's wrong ?you have your friends here and your family. Why aren't you playing?" I said sitting one the edge of the pool beside him. " I use to be the only one who would get presents but now that you have Lundyn , I'm not you're only one and I feel like you don't love me anymore" he said looking down. By heart broke hearing those words that came out of my sons mouth.

"My baby boy your father and I will always love you and don't you ever think otherwise. You will always have a place in mamas heart okay" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and swam to his friends. If anyone told me 6 years ago that I would be married to Justin Bieber with 2 amazing children with friends and family who are super loving , caring and supportive I would have said you're crazy.

Later that evening

"Happy birthday dear Lundyn happy birthday to you" we all sang as she giggled and clapped her hands. After cutting the cake everyone got their food along with a slice of cake. After about an hour and a half everyone was ready to dance so the DJ started playing a bunch of songs.

"Blake are you have fun" I said picking him up. "Ya momma" he said giving me a kiss. "See birthdays are fun even if they're not yours" I said smiling as dancing we danced the night away.

As I finished I realized that she started drifting off to sleep "good night love" I said kissing her cheek as I got up and closing her door.

I hoped you like it KLoveQueen