I was about to go to bed but this needed to be addressed

I'm tired of people being afraid to do what they like. I played episodes for over quite some time now and It  saddens me to say but a lot of great writer are quitting because they're getting hate from not just other authors  ( not everyone) but some of their supporters as well. I don't care what website you choose to write on, you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself and write.

The point is if you want to be a singer, sing. If you want to be a dancer, dance and if you you want to be an actor, act. Everything starts somewhere, you just have to be willing to put up with the obstacles. Everything in life doesn't come easy I know it and you know it as well. You don't see a rainbow before the rain. You got to work for what you want. People may hate and bring you down but you're still getting support from people who think that you can achieve anything you put your mind to. People are always going to try and knock you down but get back up and dust yourself off because you're going to win the fight the right way.

Guys if you have dreams, don't give people the opportunity to take that away from you. You should be able to dream without worrying what others think because it's YOUR life not theirs. You guys can overcome anything if you just believe. I know I might sound corny but it's the truth.

I have a dream

I have a dream. I'm still working on the confidence to do it but I'll make it one day because I'm not letting anyone get in the way of my future because they have nothing better to do.

I'm here if you guys ever need someone to talk to. Love y'all and don't forget to stay true to yourselves because you're beautiful inside and outside and you're irreplaceable.

I'm going to try living by this everyday just to remind myself that if I Dream,Believe and be creative I can succeed and I know you guys can too

~Olivia aka Liv