Officer Bieber (#BlackLivesMatter)

Once again if there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. I wrote this at 1 am

All lives matter Period. I don't give damn if people don't want to except the fact that our world is full of different colours and different races because that's what makes us who we are. Its not a hard concept to understand like if you learned how to read and write i'm pretty sure you can understand things as well. We may look different on the outside yes! but im 100% we all look the same on the inside. My skin colour doesn't define me as a person, if anything it makes me the young women I am today. I use to be ashamed of myself for the longest time because i looked different from everyone else but now i'm gonna fight and stand up for my rights. I will NOT be ashamed of myself any longer. How do you expect to love others if you can't love yourself? I use to think the reason no one liked me was because I wasn't pretty so i tried to change but i learned that the only person I should be changing for is myself. I thought I was to fat so I use to do anything and everything to lose weight. I'm ashamed but do you see how this all falls into place. our future is screwed. Now tell me why we barley have any black models Or tell me why there are hardly any black girls in commercials and music videos? ( depending on the artist) This needs to end. Now we have adults acting like children. NOW we have police taking advantage of their status. What is this world coming to? we have worst things to think about like people dying because of illnesses and the ice melting in the North Pole. When was the last time you saw a happy family walking by? when I mean happy I mean happy. Like I said before this need to end before we start a war that no one can end.

intro:

These are my people. Things haven't changed in fact things are only getting worst. I refuse to let all of Rosa Parks hard work go to waste. If she was still around she would be disappointed.

If we stand, we all stand as one.

Your POV

I sat there in disappointment as I watched the news but this caught my attention. The head line said "Canada's own Officer Bieber kills 18 year old Jose Alexander" I was shocked. What if that was our child? He had a family, a mother, how could Justin? I said getting up. I tweeted out about a #BLM walk tomorrow and got thousands of people replying. I waited for Justin to get home to tell him but something told me that he already knew. 'Y/N get your behind here NOW" he said obviously upset."yes Justin" I said walking to him "You are NOT doing that walk tomorrow" "And who are you telling me what I can and can't do" "you're not going and that's final" "Watch me" I said walking upstairs.

It was finally time for the walk and I invited everyone even my children decided to do it as well.

"Black LIves Matter" we yelled as some of us held up signs "we have Our rights" some yelled from the back. As we got closer to the city hall more and more people joined. when we got there we started shouting "we're people too".

"Justin isn't that your wife and kids" one of the officers said as Justin looked in our direction.

I took a megaphone and spoke " Innocent people die. This need to end and we're not gonna stop until this ends" I said

Our life is to precious to take for granted and when we die there is no coming back......

A/N I hoped you guys liked this. I thought that it was about time I wrote this and I know it was short but i hope my message got out.

Olivia aka Liv