Notice me (Jason Imagine)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. This imagine kinda describes the situation I'm in right now. I thought that I could share it with y'all  because you guys always give me the best advice. So this intro is gonna be a bit personal but I hope some of y'all know what I'm going through and can give me some advice because I could really use some.

Intro:

We pass by each other everyday in the hallway  but you never pay attention to me. I admit maybe it's because I can't grow the courage to talk to you but the only reason why is because my first impression with you wasn't the best. I tried so hard not to think about you but everywhere I go, you're there. I just wish you could notice me....

•Thursday•

Your POV

Today I felt like I would change it up a bit since I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, so I got my lazy self up  out of bed and did my normal morning routine. After I was done doing my makeup (which consists of foundation, concealer and mascara, nothing fancy) then it was time to straighten my hair again. When I was done I grabbed my bag, keys and a water bottle and locked the door behind me. After a 10 minute walk I got to the bus stop where I met up with my friend Jess.

When Jess and I got to school we walked to our lockers where we later met up with Nicky. After doing our morning school routine,we went to our normal hang out spot which was the cafeteria where we waited for the rest of our squad to show up.

There he was. He's always wearing his Brooklyn  cap so it's pretty easy to find him in a crowd. Every time I see him I remember how embarrassing it was the first time I talked to him. I can't help but feel that every time he sees me he's secretly laughing at me. Although it could just be me because you never know he could have forgotten right?

Once everyone started to show up, the caf got loud so I did what I normally did, plugged my headphones in and went on Twitter. Once my friends Angie, Sandra,Bree and Vic showed up we all started talking about things which had me smiling like an idiot. "Hey y/n do you want to come buy a cookie with me" Vic said getting change for her cookie "sure why not" I said getting up still looking down at my phone knowing that I had to pass by him and his friends. When I looked up and walked to the food area I saw him and there was no way around other than passing beside him so I walked looking down at my phone glancing up every once and a while. My older sister Jamie was basically at the front of the line so instead of waiting I asked her if she could buy my friend a cookie. She kindly agreed and we waited on the other side of the line talking to each other. Jason who by this time obviously saw me,went beside his friend who was at the coffee area which was right beside my sister and started to add stuff to his coffee.

"Thanks Jamie" I said quickly glancing at Jason and walking out of that area. We went back to our spot and Nicky and I waited unit it was 15 minutes before school started to go up to our classes.

~Lunch~

We went to our normal place for lunch which has great acoustic so I sang for my friends and we danced. We were making the best out of what we had and since it was at school we had the compromise and just being ourselves. We danced the whole time mostly just Sandra and I dancing together; I didn't notice Jason walked by  with his friend until we made eye contact when I turned around. He passed by another 3 time, once again with another friend and then twice by himself. When I told my friend she thought that it was because of me but I just tried to find an excuse because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Little did I know what the next day had in store for me.

A/n I hoped you guys liked this I knew this was a little different and boring but I needed something to update. I promise when I get the chance I'll make a better one.

So basically I may or may not like this guy I liked last year and I want him to notice me but liked I said earlier in this my first impression wasn't the best with him.  I'm just scared about  embarrassing myself again. He hangs with the wrong people but when I first talked to him I swear I almost melted. After I talked to him I thought that my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. His smile is just beautiful and he called me cute. Buttt I just..... don't know what to do.

My best friend thinks I should talk to him in the hallway or something but I said that would be weird because it's not like I have classes with him. What do you guys think I should do?
Have any of you ever been in this situation?