Cousins uncle part 3

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Recap

We started splashing and after a while
my legs got tired. Jason noticed, so he swam closer to me and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me close. His heart was beating just as fast as mine. We both looked into each other's eyes and leaned in. We were about to kiss when out of nowhere I heard.

"Y/N YYYYY/NNNNN wake up"

Your POV

I couldn't move. I heard my name being called but I couldn't speak.

"Wake up" I finally shot up off the floor as I noticed that I was back in my room "what happened and why am I on the floor " I said as I got up.  "You fell off your bed" Sofia said laughing at me "so we didn't got to the beach?" I said still trying to process everything that happened " "nah we decided to go rollerblading instead. So get up before they leave without us" and with that she left. I obviously got up and took a shower. After that I did my basic makeup look which didn't consist of much. After that I ate an apple and heard my name being called which meant that it was time to go. "Y/n hurry up" I quickly grabbed an extra pair of socks and put on my led shoes which I've been obsessing over for the past months.

I found out that Sofia told Jason that I liked him because she was dared to expose everyone and I ran out and called for a taxi. Once I got home I locked myself in my room and decided instead of crying I would just take a nap. I opened my window and jumped on my bed. I went on Netflix and watched a bit of bones as I slowly drifted to sleep.

About an hour and a half later I felt my bed go down. I felt arms go around my waist and pulled me close. I opened my eyes to find Jason looking down at me as I got out of his grip and spoke "what are you doing here and how did you get in?" "The widow" he said as he pointed towards my window " Listen y/n we need to talk" "Jason we have nothing to talk about" I said as I walked towards my table and leaned on it "Now babe you know that's not true" "first of all I'm not your babe and second of all we have nothing to talk about" he walked up towards me and looked down as he spoke again "I like you too" "wait what-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

Months later Jason and I kept our secret relationship on the DL until one night he had something to tell me "y/n" "ya what's up" "we need to talk"

A/n hey guys that's where this imagine ends I hoped you liked it ....

"Listen y/n we've been dating for a while but I have to tell you something" "J you're making me worry" "Listen my Ex and I decided to get together again..." and with that his ex Jenna walked through the door "so this was the thing you were dating" I couldn't talked because I knew that if I did I would start to cry "it's okay my parents always told me to give my used toys to the less fortunate" I said as I grabbed my bag and walked home.

A week went by and all I could get was harassing messages from he ex. I decided to get in my car and go for a ride and when I got close to the woods and the dock, I was surrounded by black vans. I made sure the doors were locked. This guy broke my car window "Jason took my girl and now I'm gonna take his" he said and everything went black.

When I woke up in a different car I tried to get out but the door were bolted shut. The next thing I knew I was in the lake.

Rest in peace y/n 11/21/16 or maybe not

Find out if y/n dies or not in part 4

A/n I hoped you guys liked the last part. I'll update soon.

~Olivia aka liv