"I do and say as I please"

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Your POV

"You have to be kidding me" I said as I slammed my hand on my desk "Y/N I've had quite enough of your attitude" "with all do respect miss right now you're being as fake as that wig on your head. Oh and don't get me started with your makeup. What happened did a clown throw up on your face? And those eyebrows, they look like caterpillars. Miss I think you need a makeover because you going out like that MUST be a crime. No wonder your husband left you" that's when I knew I don messed up. "GET OUT OF MY CLASS YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD" she said with her vain popping out of her neck. Everyone was laughing and cheering me on "Peace out" I said laughing while grabbing my bag and walking out to meet my main Gabby.

This was a regular thing I did. I never cared if I got in trouble because no one was home to yell at me. My dad left before I turned 6 and my mom basically lives at work. The only people  who care are my older sisters Tatiana  and Jasmine. They basically take care of me. I'm not mad at my mom because she's home for the weekends but I get to get the things I want because she's always working and I'm super grateful for that.

"What did you do this time" she said lighting her cigarette. "Insulted the heck out of her" I said with a laugh as I tried to open my water bottle. When I finally got it opened I may have gotten some on the Jason McCann while he was smoking. "What is your problem you stupid idiotic-" everyone obviously heard him in the classrooms which caused a bunch of students to come and see what was happening "Gab you might want to record this" I said looking at her. Then I walked up to Jason "You know what I was going to apologize but I think this is much more better than an apology" I said walking up to his stupid fake looking girlfriend Jen, took her cappuccino, took off the lid and dumped it on his head. Everyone even the teachers were laughing. "Oh my bad" I said laughing.

(That's the drink)

(That's the drink)

Gabby grabbed my hand and we ran to the track and hid behind the bleachers. We stayed there until lunch which was basically after the class I got kicked out of because we had a spare for last period which means we get to go home. I may get kicked out a lot but I'm a straight A student.

We were in the lunch line when all of a sudden I was being picked up. "Put me down" I said kicking and screaming. Jamie ( Jasmine's boyfriend ) and Tony (Tatiana's boyfriend) being older than Jason and taller (they were around 6'3 and Jason's 6ft. Not a big difference but it's all good) they both grabbed me and placed me back on the ground where I belonged and told me that they would deal with the situation. So I was like I'm going home. My sisters also have a spare so they would take turns driving me home depending if Jas had cheer and if Tattie had track. Today they were both free so we could all go home together.

When we got home I ran up to my room and took a shower. When I was done I put on my joggers outfit and went to the park to meet up with Tyler who (also from the other imagine) was also friends with Jason.

(Is it getting hot in here ^^^😍😍)

"Hey you" he said hugging me "Hey Ty"
I said returning the hug. "What you did to Jase today wasn't cool" he said looking down at me while biting his lip. "But seeing you mad is super sexy" he said as he brought his lips to my ear. "You're such a flirt" I said rolling my eyes.

We stayed there together for hours until the sun started to set. As I was getting ready to leave I saw Jason walking up to Ty which was my sign to leave as soon as I could. "Where do you think you're going" Jason said turning me around. "Home where my sisters are waiting for me" I said trying not to look at him. "What happened to that confident girl who dumped a cappuccino on my head" he said lifting my chin up. He was looking down at me and backed me up to a tree which was only about a meter behind me "you're cute" he said kissing my neck.
"But if you ever cross me like that you'll get it" he said kissing me. I was a little hesitant at first but kissed back. We were making out for what felt like forever until I pulled away. "Jason you just cheated on your girlfriend" I said moving away from him and the tree. One thing I don't like is cheating and cheater and now I feel terrible.

I looked around and saw that Tyler was gone. "C'mon I'll walk you home" he said talking my hand. We walked hand and hand until we reached my house.

Brit's POV

I saw my best friends Jen's boyfriend Jason with that girl y/n. Wait till I tell Jen tomorrow.

Your POV

"Thanks for walking me home" I said awkwardly "no problem" he said pulling me by my waist so we were connected by the hip. He kissed me so passionately as his hands were around my waist and my arms were around his neck. "I'll see you tomorrow cupcake" he said giving my one quick last peck before walking off.

When I got to my room I changed and fell on my bed. Damn all of these guys are the same.

The only thing was that on my mind was that he cheated on his girlfriend with me. What if she finds out???
Not like I'm afraid to fight the barbie doll but I just don't believe in cheating and I basically help him cheat on his girlfriend.

Jason's POV

Y/n is everything I could have ever wanted but I don't deserve her. I'm a monster. What if Jen finds out about me cheating how will she deal with this? Not like I care. Oh yeah I forgot she cheated on me with the whole football team. Y/n will be mine one day.

I think I'm really falling for her....

Your POV

I think I'm really falling for him....

And with that I drifted to sleep

A/n this took me 1 hour almost 2 hours to write. It's currently 4:19 am and I've been awake since 12 pm yesterday. Anyways I hope you guys liked this it really did take a long time to write because I feel like I'm falling asleep. Please if there are any mistakes I'm really sorry. Good night/good morning. Love y'all

~Olivia aka Liv