"Who are you?" (Part 2 of "Swipe Right Series)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. I'm half asleep again so please don't judge me if things don't make sense. But before I start

He followed me today at 9:18 pm

He followed me today at 9:18 pm. Im so happy. I've been waiting for the longest time and I'm just so lost for words rn. Anyways here's part 2 of "Swipe Right"

But first a quick recap:

"Um excuse me" a cute boy with beautiful brown eyes and platinum blonde hair said as he looked me up and down "yes sir-" I was quickly cut off "call me Justin" he said in a sexy voice "J buy me this" a girl said. She looked a lot like Selena Gomez. Then another boy who looked exactly like Justin but with brown hair walked up to us. "Hey Justin we need to-" he said as he looked at me "oh um hi" he said shyly. That voice was so sexy and so was he. "That's my brother Jason" he said looking at me before being pulled by his girlfriend. They left shortly after.

????? POV

I smirked at him and spoke "found her" I said walking to my car.

I finally got to go home and when I did I was met with someone in a black mask. "Surprise" he said in his dark voice. He sounded so familiar......

Your POV

"What do you want?" I said walking towards the masked figure. You might think I'm crazy but trust me I never leave my house without my pepper spray. "Olivia, you look prettier in person" he said walking towards me.
Then all of a sudden his voice changed almost as if he had some type of voice changing mask but it looks like a normal mask. "You know it's almost a shame I have to do this to you" he said grabbing my free hand and twisting me in me in a tight hug so it was easier to try and knock me out but lucky for me I grabbed my pepper spray and sprayed him in his eyes. Stupid idiot. What type of guy tries to kidnap a girl with a ski mask, like seriously that's so lame almost like its straight out a of a crapy movie scene. I took that as an opportunity to run to my back door only to be met with another masked figure and this time he played no game. Anything after that was a blur.

????? POV

She looked so pretty it really was a shame she caused all of this.

(Y'all thought Jason did this didn't y'all? Well I've got a few surprises for you guys and here's one)

Your POV

When I woke up I was hanging from chains by my hands. When I finally realized what was happening I heard music.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

It was playing through a record but let me tell you it was peaceful. Why the heck is he playing kids music. I was lost in thought until I saw him.

"Oh look who finally decided to wake up" he said caressing my cheek. He played with my hair and whispered song lyrics in my ear

If I got locked away
And we lost it all today...
Tell me honestly...
Would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?

"Boy if you got locked away which you will, I will personally thank them for putting your behind away. You need help oh and don't get me started on loving you. I wouldn't love you if you were that last person in not only this world but the galaxy as well" I said looking away from him. Not to long after I said that I felt blood rushing to my cheek and that's when I realized He slapped me.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that baby" he said licking my cheek. God please help this boy. Did he seriously just lick me. "Boy your mom must have dropped you hard on your head as a child" I said looking at him.

He kissed my neck but stopped. "Why me?" I said to a soft voice "y/n you don't understand do you? It's not about what you did, it's about who wants you" he said kissing me. I was so grossed out. "Wait so you're saying there's more sick people after me?" I said obviously upset. "Who are you? And how do you know me?" I said looking at him. He backed always and turned around taking off his mask. He turned around to face me and smirked.

"Alex?" I said in shock.

Who's Alex? What does he want with y/n? And who else wants y/n?

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. I'm going to try and update as much as I can but I'm getting my nails done and then I'm going to a festival. I will hopefully be writing whenever I have a free chance. I'm off to bed. Love you guys.

~Olivia aka Liv