Running from "him" pt 2

Recap

"Well well well look who we got here" I heard a familiar voice. At that moment I was looking down at my son. "Uncle JJ" Luca said as he ran to Justin. "How are you bud" Justin said as he picked up Luca with a big smile on his face.
"Let's get going Justin I don't want to be here when Jase gets here" I said as I reached to pick up the language but it was taken out of my hands. "I've got this" Justin said as he grabbed the bags and started walking off with me and Luca hot on his tail.

~at Justin's house~

"Justin I don't know where to hide anymore every time I move he's one step behind me" I said walking down the stairs. "Is he asleep" Justin said referring to Luca. "Yeah. I feel bad J. I keep him moving and he can't have a real childhood like me" I said as I sat beside him. "Jason probably knows you're here why don't you end this man hunt for once and all" Justin said kissing my cheek. "Y/n you know I'm here for you" he said hugging me. I was enjoying that hug until the front door went swinging in. 

"Y/n where are you" Jason said as he walked in. Oh God bless my soul for what is about to happen I though as I got up and walked toward Jason. I froze he looked all beat up. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I felt that I belonged there. I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't let my baby get hurt.

"Are you finally done running babe" Jason said as he kissed me. " yeah let me go and get Luca. I ran upstairs grabbed Luca and climbed out of the window. I grabbed my purse and the 50,000 Justin gave us and stole Jason's car.

The man hunt isn't over just yet.

12 years later

Luca is now 15 and fully understands why  I did what I did in the past for him and myself. Explaining to him that his father was one of the most wanted people in the world was terrible , but had to be done. Nothing that anyone could have ever said or done could  ever make me change my mine about one thing and one thing only , he loved us but he loved the missions and his gang more.

Leaving him was hard but when you have a child , you have to do what's best. Every now and then I have that hole inside that only Jason could fill but then again it's been 12 years since I last saw him. We decided to head back to Canada and live in Toronto.

Anyways today Luca had a hockey game  and since it's that time of year again today was also the day when all the hockey seasons end.

As they warmed up they played our favourite song

- After the game -

Nick (Luca's best friend) and Luca both decided to have a sleepover and tonight was the night I was gonna surprise them with the LED shoes.

 Nick is like a son to me since his family is rarely even home , he's always here with us so I got him a pair too

"Boys can you come down here please" I said as I sat on the couch with the two boxes by my side. "Coming" they both yelled running down the stairs. 

"What's up" they both said in sync as they sat on the couch in front. "Since you both played a great season I got you guys these" I said handing each a box. When the both opened the box I yelled "surprise" and then all of a sudden the door busted inward.

Luca walked in front of me with Nick hot on his trail. "What are you doing here" he said with anger in his voice.

..........................

Y'all wanted part 2 do here it is. I hope you guys liked it.