Advice pt2

I forgot to add this yesterday. He kept unfollowing and following me on social media because "I was acting weird". The only reason I was acting weird was because I liked him at that time. And when we were in line at school one day and he came up to me in the line. He was like "hey Liv" and we were talking for a while and then he left and went to his friends who were ahead of us in line. I was talking to my friend who knew how I use to like him and then he came back to us and said "oh so you're still talking about me" my friend and I looked at each other laughed our butts off. I was like "um no. Why would I want to talk about  u". We were arguing and then after a while my friend said something and then he said " there's a possibility that we could date" and he said that looking down at me. I don't remember much after that. He always looks down at me (he's like 5'5 , 5'6 and I'm around 5'2 , 5'4) and always gets close to me. I feel like one day we're gonna have another intense moment we might end up kissing each other.

Anyways Thank you guys for the comments before. I don't know what to do. If I text him I feel like I'm being desperate. I honestly don't really know what we are. What do u guys think I should do ?