Request #10: "maybe we can make this work"

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. This one is going to be short but I hope you still like it Troupe15 

Listen to the song ^^^ 

Your POV

Jason and I broke up a couple of months ago. We were together for 2 and a half years. It ended on good terms (only because it's not in my natural to hate people but boy did I want to) but I'm still hurting.

He didn't cheat on me or anything bad in that way or so I thought. Boy was I dumb. He did break something that for me, in a relationship is one of the main things you need for a relationship to last.

He broke my  trust. He lied to me a lot about where he's been from time to time. He claimed that it was all in my imagination but I knew the truth. He cheated on me. He claims that it was only a kiss. His friends along with the girl said the same thing. He seemed completely sorry and it took me a while before I could trust him again but we stayed together. This was in the beginning of our relationship.

2 year later, him and I were on good terms again but I just felt that he was still lying and I
had to stand my ground. No one and I mean no one is going to make me feel like that.
The last 6 months of our relationship was nothing but arguments and I finally decided to end it. Ever since then he's been trying to redeem himself and prove that he could be the man I needed.

Fast forward to today's events. I was shopping for my annual lazy day and bumped into Jason. Coincidence I think not.

"Hey y/n" Jason said reaching over to grab a bad of skittles and starbursts and dropping it in my cart. "Thanks" I said walking towards the checkout area "wait" he said slightly grabbing my hand "what Jason" I said facing him

"listen I know you're mad at me but I promise that what happened in the past won't happen again. If it's your trust I have to earn back I'm willing to spend the rest of my life regaining it. I need you in my life. I miss you" he said kissing my hand "I miss us" he continued as he intertwined our fingers "do you miss us" he said looking down at me. I thought for what felt for forever because I don't want to make the same mistakes I made before. If he's as willing as he says he is, I'll try again.

"Maybe we can make this work" I said as I finished paying for my stuff. He grabbed my hand and the bag and we walked back to my car.

For that day on Jason kept his promise and regained my full trust again.

A/n hey guys it's a bit late but here it is. I hoped you liked this Troupe15 . I'll talk to you guys when I update again.

Love you guys
~Olivia aka Liv