Easter weekend mess up ??? Pt 2

Recap

Justin and Za pulled her off me and Blake was hugging me, hoping it would calm me down. "Seriously y/n" "she hit me first" " you know what get out y/n" "FINE" I said as I got up and walked to the basement door. Sara and Blake came with me. Did I just ruin our Easter???

Justin's POV

After y/n left I felt bad. She honestly didn't do anything wrong and I did kiss her which made me feel even worse. "Selena you need to leave" "but j she hit me first plus she kissed u and your mine" she said fiddling with her hair. "what do u mean she hit you first, you were the one who hit her not the other way around" "Justin I-" "no. I really think you should leave" she got up and grabbed her bag. "Oh and Selena you are no longer welcomed here or any place around y/n and I" "so u fell for her didn't u?" She said with an annoyed voice" "yeah I guess I did" "this isn't the last you'll see if me" and with that she left. Now it's time to get my girl.

Y/n's POV

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Justin. I felt bad for what I did but she hit me first and I was only defending myself. "Knock knock" I heard someone say outside of my dressing room (I'm also a singing). It was my stylist Maggie "hey boo how are you holding up" "I'm okay" I said as I got off the couch and sat in the chair that had my last name on it. "Have you talked to him" she said taking out her brushes "no not yet"

15 minutes later

I finished getting dressed and got my makeup done and had 30 minutes to spare before the M&G's. "Y/n you have a guest" as I turned my head I saw Justin. "Hey" he said with his hands deep in his pocket "hi" I said getting out of the chair. He walked up to me and looked down at me " y/n I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told you to get out when it clearly wasn't your fault" I knew when Justin was being honest and I could tell that he really meant what he was saying. " I forgive you" I said looking down  I felt a hand under my chin and it lifted my head. As I looked up at him, he kissed me. It was such a passionate kiss." Will you be my girlfriend y/n" "yes" and we kissed again. After my performance, Justin took me out for dinner. As we ate I felt like we were being watched but I pushed it aside and decided to just enjoy the rest of the night.

Selena's POV

"I need you to follow them and get pictures of them" "Selena my gang needs me tonight though" "Jason if you help me I'll pay you more than you would get tonight". After we discussed matters further he left. I'm gonna get Y/n back for what she did and if that meant taking Justin from her then so be it.

A/n dang Selena always getting in the way of things (love her tho) I was only gonna do one part of this but since y'all liked it so much I wrote another part. Part 3 ?