Him: New Friends And New Enemies (Jason McCann pt 2)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Intro: No matter where you go you're bound to have people who like you and people who want to rip your head off. Some girls just need to learn that they're opinions don't matter to many people but there dumbfounded minions....

Recap:

Your POV

"So you're the new girl everyone's talking about" this girl said as I sat between her and Jason "ya I guess" I said a bit nervous " how rude of me. My name is Samantha, Sam for short" " my names Y/n" " I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends" she said as the bell rang " wanna have lunch with my friends and I" she asked as we walked to the front of the class "sure only if I can bring my friend" i said with a smile "of course" she said as we walked to second period

Jason's POV

"Hey J who's the new chick? shes hot" Justin said leaning against the locker beside mine " her names Y/n" I said shutting my locker "so are you gonna go for her, cause if you don't I will" "knock yourself out" I said walking to the football field for a smoke.

A few weeks later

Your POV

For the past few weeks I've gotten a lot closer to Justin, Jason and their friends. I've also been observing how the school works and the people I should and shouldn't avoid. So far the only girl I needed to watch out for was Jason's ex Jessica. I've also learned that Justin has a mini crush on me but I think he's starting to like Sam more.

"Hey y/n" Justin said pulling me in a hug "hey you" I said hugging back. "Are you ready for today?" "What's Friday " "Friday, my friend is the day we go to the Christmas Ball" Sam said hugging me as I opened my locker. "About that Sam can I ask you something" "sure" and with that Sam and J both walked off. "So I guess it's just you and me-" I said turning around to see Jason making out with his chick of the week. "and your snack of the week" I said before closing my locker and walking to lunch.

Soon it was last period and Sam, Justin, Jason and I all had class together. The class went by pretty fast and the bell rang today dismiss us from class. I was about to walk out when my teacher called Jason and I back. "Y/n, Jason may I speak to you for a minute" Ms Jane said "sure" I said grabbing my bag and walking towards her. Jason, who was obviously annoyed hesitated but walked towards her desk. "As you know y/n you're my best student and-" "No" Jason said " I already know where this is going and I ain't up for that nonsense" "Jason can you stop acting  like a damn child and listen and shut your trap for 5 minutes" I said annoyed. Jason who was obviously taken back by my outburst stay quiet and listened. "As I was saying, I was hoping you could help Mr. McCann get his grades up so he'll be stable enough to pass the exam" "Well Ms-" "Before you answer you'll get hours for helping him so by the 5th session you'll be done your hours" I thought and agreed "you start today. You have a test Friday. If you don't pass Jason you'll be kicked off  the football team and will not be allowed to the Christmas ball so I'd suggest you get to studying"With that Him and I walked out of her class. "So where do you want to study" he said in a rude tone " My house" I said before walking to the front of the school to meet my brother. "Where do you live" he said getting really angry "Ask Justin, He knows" I said as I walked out.

Over the past few days Jason and I studied and to be completely honest he's not as dumb and people think he is. His only problem is that he doesn't try. It was finally last period on Friday and I was waiting outside the class to hear the results. The door opened he he walked outside with the saddest face then he smirked "I PASSED" he said running up to me and spinning me around. When he placed me down he moved my curly hair from my face and kissed me. Our kiss was filled with such passion I didn't want it to end.

Jessica POV

As I locked my locker I saw a couple making out down the hall so me being me I was gonna ruin the moment. As I walked closer to the couple I noticed that it was Jason and the new girl what's her face. She's not stealing my jacey away from me.

A/n hey guys I know it's been a while but I'm back. Starting today I will be on holiday for the next 2 weeks which means il one hopefully updating every day if not every other day. I know this wasn't long but I couldn't leave you guys hanging for that long. I apologize for my absence but school is just getting harder by the year but I'm trying my best. I hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas Eve Eve (yes I put that on purpose) My next Update will be on Monday. Love you guys

~Olivia aka Liv