Underneath

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

What happens under the sheets shouldn't be know by others but some people *cough* *cough* Justin *cough* can't keep his mouth close. What happens when he spills things? How does y/n bite back?

I sat there listening into his conversation with the guys. Explaining ever single detail of what happened the previous night. I felt betrayed because that's only supposed to be between. I also knew that what I was doing was wrong but in all honesty I know how to keep my mouth shut. And what's worse is that he wrote hold tight explaining things that should only be kept between us.  So I decided to teach him a lesson, so I came out with a song called underneath (pretend you wrote and dance in the upcoming video)

~weeks later~

It was our girls day out and I was driving with my girls listening to our favourite radio

"Hey guys you're listening to x74.5 and today we have an exclusive track that drops later on today. Here's y/n's brand new song *underneath*"

"Girl there talking to you" Myra said jumping in the back seat "Turn it up" Nicole said dancing in the passenger seat. They of course heard the song and learned the lyrics.

Oh, you all over me, all over me, baby, you all over me
500 degrees, 500 degrees, you hot as 500 degrees
You all over me, all over me, baby, you all over me

[Chorus]
My baby's underneath
Underneath the sheets
Underneath the sheets, underneath the sheets
Underneath the sheets, ooh woah
Now you're dripping on me
Dripping on me underneath the sheets
Now you're loving on me
Loving on me underneath the sheets
Now you're dripping on me
Dripping on me underneath the sheets
Now you're loving on me
Loving on me, underneath the sheets, woah

[Verse 2]
He mobbing with me, mobbin' with me
Baby, he mobbing with me
600 degrees, 600 degrees, hot like 600 degrees
All over me, baby, he's all over me, all over me

[Chorus]
My baby's underneath
Underneath the sheets
Underneath the sheets, underneath the sheets
Underneath the sheets, ooh woah
Now you're dripping on me
Dripping on me underneath the sheets
Now you're loving on me
Loving on me underneath the sheets
Now you're dripping on me
Dripping on me underneath the sheets
Now you're loving on me
Loving on me, underneath the sheets, woah

We sang along to the song until the very end. "Y/n that song is gonna win you some awards I can feel it.

~2 months later~

Today was the day I was gonna perform  underneath for the first time so in one of my dance rehearsals I posted 2 of the videos.

Since Justin has been on tour, we haven't had much time to talk. After finishing out rehearsal and posting the videos  my  phone was ringing like crazy.

"Hey J" i said smiling like an idiot "y/n why would u make a song about our love life" "Justin I warned you before not to talk about our love life but u can't keep your mouth shut so I got back at u"

That afternoon they fought and argued and made up and agreed to not talk or write about their love life again.

But let's remember how thirst Justin was back in 2009 singing love me but now he got salty and started singing love yourself. Let's just say that Justin is fully of surprises. Will Justin keep his promise?

A/n I hope you guys liked this. I hope it didn't suck. I just wanted to say y'all are all traders cheating on Justin with Jason. Lol jk but I was like damn Justin sorry but Jason is mostly what the ladies want. Thank you guys for all the votes and comment you guys honestly give my life a little more joy in my life and thanks for the advice. If y'all ever need anyone I'm here.

Love you all
~ Olivia aka Liv