The Cruise

Honestly I've been thinking about this for the longest time. I feel like I've been letting you guys down and I'm sorry. So I wanted to thank every single one of you for reading my book and supporting me. You guys deserve more credit and in the future I plan on showing you how much you guys mean to me. Your comments actually gives me life because they're so awesome just like all of you. So once again I wanted to thank you guys and this imagine is dedicated to y'all.
Ps I didn't proof read this so if they're any mistakes I'm Sowwy 

Justin's POV

I've been with y/n for about  2 years and a half now but I've been cheating on her for the past 3 months. Since I own company I've grown a pretty big reputation for my self. I've been cheating on y/n with my secretary Jen. I know it's wrong but I didn't know if I wanted to keep my relationship with y/n or move on.

Anyways I was on my way home from a long day if you know what I mean ( wink wink ). When I got home I took the flowers that were on the passenger seat and got out of my car. As I locked the car door I noticed that y/n's car wasn't in the drive way. When I opened the door I started setting everything up.

Your POV

As I pulled up in the driveway I saw Justin's car. Here's the thing I have a hunch that he's cheating on me but I need proof that he is so I can kick him to the curb. As I walked to the front door I could see the lights were on. Maybe I can catch him in the act. When I opened the door to fine rose petals leading up the stairs. When I got to the top of the stairs, I walked into Justin's and I's room to see Justin no where to be found.

"Baby" Justin said walking in the room with a bottle of champagne in his hands. "Hey J" I said getting off the bed. I went in for a kiss but was pushed away. "Not yet baby I have to tell u something" " um okay what is it" "I'm taking you on a cruise" "omg babe" I said as I kissed him.

~ a week later~

•|The day of the cruise|•

When we got there we unloaded our stuff and a few of the crew members took our stuff when we to check in.

Justin's POV

When we went to check in we decided to go find something to eat cause we left early in the morning. As we walked there I heard someone call my name. "Justin". That voice where do I know it from. I felt arms rap around my waist to see Jen. "Oh hey Jen" I said with a smile turning around wait what " Jen what are you doing here" I said starting to worry " I'm her for vacation and to mess around with you" "you can't be here y/n's here". She pulled me and kissed me. "Hey Justin what's taking you so long what the heck" y/n oh gawd I'm dead.

I have to make it up to y/n.
Having my fling and my girlfriend on the same boat for 1 week.

A/n hey beautiful I hope you guys liked this. Love y'all