The Cousin

I got this idea from 2 personally experiences the major one involving a cousin of mine.

Intro:

Have you ever had that one super attractive family member and thought "why do you have be related to me". ( if any of you have felt this way comment and let me know your emotions towards this specific question if you want. I'm not forcing anyone to comment because it's completely up to you)

It all started when Jason came to visit for a few days

Your POV

I know it's bad to think this way but I can't help it. I'm telling you right now if he wasn't my cousin....... you know what maybe I shouldn't finish that sentence. What has gotten into me? I've never done this before. Why am I thinking this way? So many things running through my mind its kind of overwhelming. I was so in my thought I didn't hear Jason calling my name.

"Y/N are you okay" he said in the sexiest voice. I literally thought that I was gonna melt "um yeah I'm alright" I said fixing my outfit as I walked away. I know what you might be thinking. How could she love her cousin more than family? Is she okay? I can't help who I fall for but I most defiantly can try and hide my feelings until I find the one for me.

~ A Few Weeks Later~

Our whole family decided that they would come to Toronto for the summer. I personally wanted to go to a place that is hot but it's not up to me. This all meant that I have to see more of Jason. I don't think I can last a full summer with this kid.

"Y/n come and help Jason to your room" "My room? Where am I going to sleep then" "you two will be sharing a room" yup I'm definitely not going to last this summer I thought carrying some of Jason's suitcases.

~later that night~

"Y/n are you sure you don't want to go out with us" Jason said in a sweet voice "I'm sure" I said looking for a show on Netflix. Since Jason and I and a few others are the oldest the parents decided to take time away from us.

It's been 4 hours since Jason and the others went out and I've been drowning myself in ice cream and stupid movies. I was slowly falling asleep but was awoken by the front door. I heard a bunch of movement and then the other room doors closing. My room door was the opened to what looked like a drunk Jason.

What's going to happen between Jason and y/n? Will he confess something? Or will y/n confess her love for Jason? Find out next time one "The Cousin"

A/n I love writing that ^  but anyways I hope you liked this. I'm so happy because I did my hair today. I got brown balayage done and when she did it I was a blonde for a while. It looks nice with my natural curls. I can't wait to see it straightened. If there are any mistakes I'm sorry lately everything has been acting up for me.