DNA test and a Lie Detector

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Intro:

I don't know how I got him to say yes but somehow I did. I'll prove to him that I was always faithful.

No One's POV

"Everyone falls in love sometimes
I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime
If you let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
If you let me touch you, and if you let me love you 'til the morning, oh" the intro song played as the crowd cheered for the host.

"Hello and welcome to a brand new season of The Truth Revealed aka the truth Tracker. I'm your host Missy E and today folks do we have a surprise for you. We've got the hottest couple, y/n and Justin Bieber here to help start this season off. Y/n came to us seeking help because Justin is denying their 5 month old baby boy Romeo. Justin is also accusing y/n of cheating and y/n believes that Justin is denying their baby and accusing her of cheating because he's guilty himself of cheating so today not only will we be reading a DNA we will also be giving not one but two lie detector tests"

Your POV

"Y/n you're on in 3-2-1" the stage manager said to me as I walked out on stage "Give a warm welcome for y/n" Missy said as I hugged her and sat down. "Y/n you look beautiful sweetheart. Let's get straight into this. You  and Justin were doing so well. When did this all start?" "Well the cheating accusations started about 6 months into my pregnancy when Justin use to come home drunk and he started saying our baby didn't  look like him when he started believing the media" "have you ever cheated on him?" "Never. I've been cheated on before and I hate the feeling. Why would I want to hurt someone I love?" I said. " let bring out the Biebs then" Missy said as she got up.

The crowd started booing as Justin came out. "Justin it's great to see you again" she said as she hugged him.  "Now Justin why are you denying your son and making accusations about you're girlfriend saying she's cheating?" "Well y/n is a cheater and a good from nothing gold digger" "Me? A gold digger? You must be kidding me. Justin I slave my butt off every day for OUR son and you couldn't even buy wipes for him. You've never spent a penny on our son" " You're just one of those girls that want to use me for money" "Justin you should be ashamed of yourself. He's your son too and you know what, it would break his heart knowing that his father told the world he wasn't his" I said clearly pissed. "He needs to learn ahead of time that his mothers a-" "That's enough you two. Here's y/n's lie detector test and Justin's but first the DNA test. In the case of 5 month old Romeo, Justin You are _________"

Dang is Justin the father or......... 

I guess you have to wait-

••

•••

••••

•••••

Jk

"Justin you ARE the father" Missy said as I got up and shoved the papers in his face. "Justin I told you" I said as I felt arms rap around me "I'm sorry baby" he said but I pushed him away "It's not over yet. Now for the lie detector tests. First I'll read yours y/n's" I sat back down like a boss because obviously I knew I passed it with flying colours. "We asked y/n if she's ever cheated on Justin since they've been together, we also asked if she's ever thought about cheating or leaving him. She answered no for all of them and they all came back with the same answer that she Was telling the truth"

"See Justin I told you"

Will Justin pass his lie detector test? Or Was Justin only accusing y/n of cheating to hide the fact that he was really cheating? Is he actually innocent?
Find out next time one DNA test and a Lie Detector

A/n I hope you liked this imagine. I worked really hard on this so I hope that you guys really like this. Love y'all. I'm going to bed because I'm tired. I have 1 more week left before I go back to school on the 7th so I'll try to update as much as I can. I just want to let you all know that when I start school Again I might update slow because I really need to focus on somethings but I will however try my very best to update.
I hope you guys understand.

~Olivia aka Liv