President Bieber

"President Bieber is there anything else I can get for you" my secretary Karen asked about to exit my office " no that's everything thanks " and with that she left. " oh and Karen" "yes sir" she said as she popped her head in the door "you can take the rest of the day off" "are you sure" she said in hesitation "I'm sure and tell Mike and the kids I say hi" and with that she nodded and left again. Man today has been a hard day at work. Who knew that after taking a break  from being a pop star I Justin Drew Bieber would become  the president of the United States of America. I still make music here and there but I won't release it unit next election. 

  Looking out of the window (^ that window ) I felt hands on my shoulder

  Looking out of the window (^ that window ) I felt hands on my shoulder. It was the one and only y/m/l. She  was my wife of 10 years now going onto 11.
She's been so supportive of me since day one. I met her at a singing competition and we instantly became friends. She's been there for me throughout all my relationships and down falls and alway gave me hope that  things could and will always get better.

"Daddy" I heard my 3 year old daughter Athena as she ran into the room. My little princess and my queen, they make my life complete. Honestly what more could I ask for. "Hey pumpkin" I said as I lifted her and kissed both of her cheeks. I was about to say something but was interrupted by Selena barging in with 4 security behind her " sorry sir we couldn't stop her she said she needed to talk to you" what now I thought " it's okay guy we'll take things from here" and with that they left. "Just we need to talk " she said with a serous voice and then she looked at y/n " alone" y/n took Athena from me" sure" and they both walked out. 

"Justin when are you gonna tell her" she said taking a seat. " it's not that easy. I don't know how she's gonna react"

What is Justin hiding? Will it affect his "perfect family"