Con-trol-her (Jason McCann imagine)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Intro:

He treats me like a dog. He acts as if I'm nothing but a toy in his toy box. He thinks that I have no clue that he has others. One day his past will catch up with him and when it does I'll be there to have the last laugh

Your POV

"No one gyal can satisfy me
Mi need more fuel for the lime green
Mi nuh know one gyal can deny me
Mi know seh mi chain shiny but why pree?" I sang as I cleaned the house.

I started dancing not caring if Jason walked in. He says when he gets home I should bow down to him but let's be real, I'm a savage. I don't do rules especially when I'm doing it against my will.

"Y/n come here NOW" "Nah I'm good" I said with a laugh as I continued to dance. Little did I know that what I said was not only a bad choice but Also a answer I would regret saying but at this point I didn't care.

I knew what was coming. He threw punches to the point where my face was unrecognizable. He kicked me in my stomach; I could hardly walk and he gave me one final slap that I would never forget because it left a mark. He then picked me up and rolled me down the stairs that lead to the basement where he left me for days.

~A Few Weeks Later~

As I got my strength back I got stronger than I was before. As I crawled up the stairs I heard Jason talking to someone "Anthony I own her" "Jason no you don't" "I control her" "You use to love that girl. What changed?" "I found someone else" he said. That's when my blood started to boil. If he found someone else why still have me here? That's when I knew that I was getting out of there. As I picked the lock for the door I got up and found one of my guns in the hidden vent I hid right beside the basement door and went to confront him.

Anthony's POV

I decided to help y/n's escape so I went to the FBI and they put wires on me and tole me what to do

Your POV

"Well well well look who finally decided to join the party" Jason said looking me dead in the eye. "I'm leaving" I said backing up towards the front door trying to grab my phone on the table knowing he hasn't seen the gun hiding behind my back. "And how do you plan on doing that" he said with a smirk. People say no ones as good as the one and only Jason McCann which is true but I'm smarter than him. "With this" I said as I pointed the gun at him. I already had 911 on the line.

I set Jason up with the help of Anthony as well. He's got everything that's coming to him. He started cussing me out as the FBI charged down the back and front door and hand cuffed Jason. "I told you that I was leaving". I said smiling "I told you I would have the last laugh" I said walking up to him and giving him the hardest punch I've ever given someone and walked away.

As Jason got into the van he yelled "THIS ISN'T OVER"

will Jason come after y/n?

A/n I hoped you guys liked this. I thought this wasn't good enough for you guys because y'all deserve the Best But I liked the idea of this imagine. My next imagine will be better than this I promise I'm just really tired today. I was up since 6 yesterday morning and worked at a charity event that was happening at my moms work and I'm getting sick because I was outside in the rain so if this isn't good I'm sorry. Love y'all I'm going to bed because my eyes can barely stay open.

~Olivia aka Liv