Him: New girl in town (Jason McCann pt 1)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time.

Intro:

Being the new girl can be so intimidating but it can also  be such a great learning experience. Meeting new friends can definitely be a challenge but I've learned to cope with what's given to me and to make the most out of every situation, until I met him.....

A little info about you!

Hey my name is y/n. I'm 16 years old turning 17 on February 14th. I live with my mother and older brothers Quincy and James. I also have a boyfriend named Blake who's nothing but a headache. My best friend Tony lives with us as well because him mom passed away when we were younger and her last wish was for him to live with us.

Your POV

It all started the one warm September day. Everything started off fine, everyone was happy getting ready for Halloween and Blake's and I relationship was going amazing or so I thought.

It was last period and Blake finally decided to come to class today.

"Hey Blake" I said getting up to hug him as I was shoved backwards which caused me to fall on the floor in front of everyone. That grabbed everyone's attention pretty fast. The whole class was shocked and my best friend ran up to help me up "What the heck was that for Blake" I said walk towards him until I saw it. He had red eyes which means he's definitely high and hot pink lipstick stains on the collar of his shirt and on his neck. He's been cheating. I guess my best friend Tony saw what I saw "so you've been cheating on my sister" he said give Blake a shove. Tony was like a brother to me. Anything or anyone bothering me, him and my brothers would take care of it.

I guess you could obviously tell what happened. They started fighting and it lasted for at least a good 30 minutes until the teachers finally got both of them off each other. I stayed behind to wait to walk home with Tony. We started walking until we were about a block away I felt someone pull me back.

"Where do you think you're going" Blake said with a smirk obviously still high. "Blake I know you're cheating on me I said trying to walk away "ya and" he said which stopped me dead in my tracks. " ya and. YA AND. IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF" I said as I slapped him right across his face. "You know what we're done. I'm not gonna waist my time on you and all your lies" I said as I grabbed  Tony's hand  and ran home. We were right in front of my house where I met up with my brothers. I was about to speak when I was grabbed once again and this time he wasn't as gentle as he was before. "Were not over" he said obviously upset "yes we are and there is nothing you can do to get me back" I said walking away like a boss I turned around to see if Tony was following me but what happened was so unexpected "wrong answer" he said as he punched me. That's when my brothers ran up to him and started fighting. The first thing that came to my mind was to (record him) run inside and hope that my mom was home. I was about to open the door when I heard my mom open the door yelling "WHAT'S GOING ON OUT HERE" my mom quickly saw and picked up her phone "I'm calling the police" she said dialling the number.

"Y/n pack your stuff we're leaving" my mother whispered in my ear as she lightly push me into the house before yelling to Blake "if I catch you near my daughter or my family you'll be sorry" my mom said yelling to my now Ex boyfriend. "No matter where you go and where you hide I'll find you" he said before he got into his car and drove away.

The next few weeks were a blur. We ended up moving to LA which was great for mom because she was getting more money and had a higher position in the company.

~October 14th 2016~

Today's my first and I'm kinda excited because I'm away from Blake and I'm really to start fresh.

My brothers drove Tory and I to school and walked us in. "If you need anything-" "and we mean anything" "let us know" the said in unison. They hugged me and left. Tory and I didn't have any  classes together so we went our separate ways. As I walked down the hallway I heard  people whispering and saw people pointing at me but brushed it off because I honestly just wanted to get to class. When I finally reached my destination, I walked in to find everyone starring at me. I saw a few girls glare at me and a few people smiled at me but there was one boy that caught my attention. He had a ton of tattoos and was just so good looking. "You must be y/n" Mrs.Donny said with a smile "You can sit beside Jason. Jason raise your hand" she said as he raised his hand. When I sat down, I got a bunch of dirty looks from these girls who I'm guessing  must either have a thing or has had a thing for Jason. I guess pretty boy has a name after all I thought.

Jason's POV

She was beautiful, truly a gift from God. I don't fall for people because I have a rep to maintain that's just how life is and I plan on keeping it that way. I can't turn soft for anyone. What good would I be for my gang if I was a softy; love is something that can't happen again in my life after her.... why am I talking about loving or liking someone that I barely know. Shes probably just like the other girls, snotty and fake.

Your POV

"So you're the new girl everyone's talking about" this girl said as I sat between her and Jason "ya I guess" I said a bit nervous " how rude of me. My name is Samantha, Sam for short" " my names Y/n" " I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends" she said as the bell rang " wanna have lunch with my friends and I" she asked as we walked to the front of the class "sure only if I can bring my friend" i said with a smile "of course" she said as we walked to second period

Jason's POV 

"Hey J who's the new chick? shes hot" Justin said leaning against the locker beside mine " her names Y/n" I said shutting  my locker "so are you gonna go for her, cause if you don't I will" "knock yourself out" I said walking to the football field for a smoke.

a/n I hoped you guys liked this first part of Him. I wrote this all afternoon after school finished till now with the occasional breaks because I got distracted watching YouTube videos. I did NOT proof read all of this because I've been meaning to update and finally got some inspiration to write so please don't judge. I will however go over it later this week to fix any mistakes but like I said at the beginning I do apologize for any mistake that are made in this imagine and any of my imagines. I hope you guys understand. I also hope you guys are having a better week than I am because I like this guy and my friend told me( in such a harsh tone) " you know he doesn't like you right" ( which really discouraged me) I was upset because I knew it could be the truth but my other friend said that I shouldn't give up because I never know.  I'm afraid to talk to him because I get nervous around him which is really weird for me because I really only get nervous when I sing in front of people I know. Anyways I'm gonna stop boring you guys. Love y'all 

~Olivia aka Liv