"Im done being your plan B"

Myra ( on the left)  you ( in the middle) and Andrea (on the right)

"And she called me a fake black trash bag" I said to my best friends sipping on my tea ( a/n who's ready for Messy Monday tomorrow. Anyone who knows GotDamnZo on younow know what I'm talking about) "girl you better set her straight" Myra said "y/n why don't you just tell Justin" " guys he falls so fast he's so damn stupid to see she wants the fame not even his money" " have you tried to tell him" Andrea said walking to the kitchen to throw her drink way "of course but he says I'm jealous" "well y/n are you jealous?" Myra said looking at me.

It's been 3 hours since they left but what Myra said really got me thinking. Am I jealous? I was interrupted by my door bell ringing. When I opened the door I saw a sad Justin. " y/n we got into a fight" I wanted to comfort him but at the same time I wanted to tell him I told him so. " it's okay J" I said rubbing his back as he hugged me. " are all these girls so confusing" "well the one you're dating in nothing but a thirsty..." I mumbled to myself

"did you say something" "actually yes I did I said it's only that thirst girl you're dating. Can't u see she's using you" "what are you talking about y/n" " you know damn well what I'm talking about" "shut up y/n you're just a jealous black-" "black what Justin you know what I'm done being your plan b" "y/n" he said annoyed " no Justin get away from me. Open you're damn eyes and see reality. Just don't come crying to me when things go wrong because u caused all of this. You can leave u know the way out" "y/n" he said with a calm voice "LEAVE NOW" I yelled and with that he left. He slammed the door behind him . My legs got weak and I slid down the wall crying. He did this to himself but I'm serious when I said "I'm done being his plan b".