Break my heart and I break your car (Period Madness)

If there are any mistakes I'm sorry

Intro
Break my heart and you'll gets what's coming to you.

Your POV
"You have to be kidding me" I said basically yelling at the tv. As you may be able to tell I'm basically PMSing like there's no tomorrow. "Pass the damn ball. What are you waiting for" I said throwing the pillow at tv. These cramps are like my worst enemies I swear. I'm always minding my on business until they come out of nowhere. "Now I really wish I didn't throw that pillow" I said basically curling up into a ball.

"What the heck are you doing" Justin said laughing at me while sitting down on the one seater couch. "Once you grow lady parts you'll understand but until then you can shut up before you say something else that pisses me off more" "please if you get anymore pissed you might-" "Boy if you finish that sentence your asking for an early death" "you know I'm just gonna um go out and buy you you're skittles and pizza" he said getting up and basically running out of the house. That my beautiful ladies is how have you time of the month can be some sort of an advantage.

3 days later

"What the heck is this" I said yelling causing my friend Jenny to run upstairs. " y/n wha- oh he did not" said said rushing to spare bedroom and grabbed Justin's signed baseball bat while I grabbed a pile of clothes. " I can't believe he cheated" I know you might think I'm crazy but Justin's just as guilty as me maybe more. Maybe's just an understatement. He's been cheating for basically the whole time we've been together and now I'm gonna make him pay. You break my heart, I friend break your car.

You think you're gonna play me like that and get away with it. Jenny got into my cars while I got in Justin's favourite car with his clothes in it. I got out and grabbed the extra gasoline Justin has for emergencies and got back into the car. Oh how rude of me, I forget to tell y'all something; I love to make things go boom.

I drove to the empty parking lot across from Justin's studio and called him. As I waited I pored the remaining gasoline inside where his clothes were and on Justin's car. Once he came far enough, Jenny shows him his bat and started beating the car. Once she was done she threw the bat in. I showed him the lighter and threw it in the car. Jenny and I ran to my car and drove off.

"Boom" parts of the car went everywhere. My job here is done just like Justin's and I's relationship. I told him not to piss me off when I'm on my period.

Justin's POV

I guess she found out.
It was about 2 hours after the little "mishap" I finally finished in the studio and walked to my car to see the tires missing and all my windows bashed in with a not saying " I warned you but you chose to ignore my warning. We're over. Have fun getting home".

Damn! is I weird that I find this supper attractive? I said thinking to myself.

A/n I hoped you guys liked this imagine. I had fun writing it. I hope you guys still enjoy my writing. You guys are amazing. Sleep well lovelies

~Olivia aka Liv