I think its coming to an end and Opinions on the Engagement situation

Love love love lil skies ❤️ Like look at him 😍

Anywho

Hey guys!
I haven't felt like writing in this book anymore and I've been feeling like this honestly since last year. I'd like to thank everyone who's supported my books and mostly this book in particular. You guys have honestly made me so happy and I enjoyed writing for y'all. It's hurts me every time I have to complete any of my books but I'm growing up and I've kinda just lost all inspiration and when I was motivated to write, I'd get lazy. Also trying to make time during school was really hard. This upcoming school year is hands down gonna be the most important due to it being my final year In high school. It was hard to write in two books and come up with new concepts/idea (although I did bring over some imagines from my other book)

I will however be writing in my other imagine book and I'm coming out with another book which is actually a story and it's called "All in the bliss". If you want further details you can check this book at a later time when I post about or check my other book that is a bit more active. This is honestly so hard for me. Thank you to every single person who's commented, voted and just read my book. It's been real writing in this book but I think it's time to close this chapter so another can open.

Oh and Congrats to Justin and Hailey on the engagement. I wish them nothing but the best.
(I'm not hating on them or nothing like that but y'all when I found out, I was shook. Everyone wants to get married nowadays I guess. If it's true love then it's meant to be. Who am I to judge others actions. I just hope that they last and that they can both make each other happy. I also hope that J doesn't get hurt again because I know for a fact that a lot of people are salty atm. It is what it is tho 🤷‍♀️.)

Also

I'm not hating or anything like that but I just have so many mixed feelings about all of this tbh.  Marriage is supposed to be a big step in life and I just feel like many people nowadays don't think of it like that. It's supposed to be special. And as far as it goes with us, idk what he's doing. I personally feel (pls don attack me for this) that he doesn't really have time for us in his life anymore and doesn't take music as seriously as he use to and is kinda done with it. Like the dude clearly has money to last him more than one lifetime and it will continue to roll in so 🤷‍♀️. I just don't understand how you can go from trying to figure out your life to one month in with rekindling with an old relationship to popping the big question. I feel that if he does go through with it and gets hurt, a lot of us won't really want to stand for it because we're always here but he doesn't need us until he all of a sudden wants us. I just hate when people forget about the people that 1) made them who they are and give them a source of income and 2) uses them only when they need them.

That's just my opinion. Comments what y'all think

Anyways I'm out ✌️

Love y'all

~Olivia aka Liv