Night out in the city

The New York City lights shined bright in the crisp night sky. You smiled, loving the feeling of being in a new city. Your smile fell as you turned and ran into someone, both of you falling to the ground. "Watch where your going!" A masculine voice yelled, causing you to look up into the stranger's brown eyes. "Sorry." You mumbled, your face red in embarrassment. The stranger sighed, but smiled "It's alright." You smiled in return, gladly taking his hand to stand back up. "I'm (Y/N)." He smiled softly, liking the sound of your name and repeated it lowly. "I'm Justin, Justin Bieber." Your eyes widened as you recognized the famous name, but you knew you would drive him away by reacting like a typical fan. "It's nice to meet you." You replied instead, keeping your cool. "Nice to meet you as well." He replied. There was a small silence for a minute until he asked you,your face burning red in reply "Can I have your number? I'd like to hang out again." "Yeah, sure." You replied, inserting your number into his phone. "Call you later." He replied, grinning from ear to ear from his accomplishment. "Alright." You answered, turning on your heel skillfully and walking towards your new apartment, a small yet cozy one room apartment.  You spent the night thinking about Justin, but not to the point of being known as an obsessive stalker. The next morning you awoke to the sound of your phone buzzing on your nightstand, a number you didn't recognize. You yawned, stretching your arms up high into the sky, hoping to shake some exhaustion out of you. The next moment, your phone was next to your ear, a low whisper escaping your mouth "Hello?" "Hey, this is (Y/N) right?" Justin voice rang through your head, awaking you from your state of sleepiness. You blinked a few times, realizing that meeting your idol Justin Beiber wasn't just a dream "Yeah." "Good" he replied. You could almost see his lips curve into an adorable  smile behind the phone, making your lips curve into a small smile. "Why did you call? I mean it's nice, but confusing." You asked, trying not to get him mixed up about your emotions. "I wanted to ask you on a date, tonight." He said, his voice calm, but slightly wavering from fear of rejection. You grinned widely, squealing internally and wanted to accept right away, but you stop yourself. "I'll look desperate." You thought, thinking through your response. "Why should i go out with you?" You replied, but in a softer tone than the tone that is usually applied to those words. "Well, I'll treat you right, bring you flowers, and make sure you have fun." He replied, seeming more nervous than you thought possible. You almost melted at his words, wondering what you did to deserve such a guy "Alright." "Great, meet you where we first met at around five?" He replied, giving you very little details, but enough to suffice. "Sounds great" you replied calmly, but secretly dying inside. You both said your goodbyes, and hung up. "What am I going to wear?!" You exclaimed, your first worry about your wardrobe and hair. After twenty minutes you decided on a (outfit choice), and smiled at yourself in the mirror, proud of your look. You charged your phone quickly, and headed to your meeting spot, getting goosebumps from being nervous that he'd stand you up. Five minutes later, exactly on time, Justin arrived in a black suit, a bouquet of (favourite flower)'s in his hand, and a smile on his face "Hello beautiful." You blushed, and grinned "Hey." "Shall we head out?" He askee, extending his hand out to you. You gladly took it, and followed him into a beautiful and exquisite restaurant, where you enjoyed your dinner. After dinner, Justin drove you home in his limo and walked you to your front door "This was great." "Yeah" you replied, staring into his eyes. He leaned down, and pecked you on the cheek "Goodnight." "Night." You replied, walking into your house and colapssing onto the couch in happiness "Best day ever!.

A/n this was written by one of my best friends NicoleLima7 . She writes but never post.